Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

By your own logic that Trump isn't racist because of... jobs?  

Then perhaps slave owners weren't racist because they had sex with their black slaves?

Because obviously you can't have sex with someone you hate... wait.

So I guess 332nd can hate white guys then.

I've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Show her this thread.   Have you discussed with her your defense of the racism of trump?  

I wouldn't be afraid to have a discussion with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

So I guess 332nd can hate white guys then.

I've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

Yes, disenfranchised by your own choice.  Did you... did you think I was saying you are a slave owner?

You understand analogies... right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Yes, disenfranchised by your own choice.  Did you... did you think I was saying you are a slave owner?

You understand analogies... right?

It was a shitty analogy. Most Americans are disenfranchised by there own choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

So I guess 332nd can hate white guys then.

I've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

My wife is German/English, not albino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Image may contain: 22 people, people smiling, text that says 'Let's drink this in. Norman Rockwell 1961. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU'

Great line. You guys are sure doing a good job of that towards me arent you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 332nd said:

My wife is German/English, not albino.

Ok good for you. 

I've said multiple times that racism towards blacks is a real and awful thing. I can understand why your defensive. I can sympathize but cant empathize. You dont want your son to go through BS ..and theres a lot of hillbillies in the south that look down on interracial marriages. I'm not one. I think the same thing for my little girl. I want her to have opportunity and be respected and for people to see her for her great little soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

Lmfao. 

 

Income inequality is not even close to racial inequality and generational wealth 

as a white person both you and I have a much better chance of going up income classes and staying at higher ones then blacks. This is true when controlled for education neighborhoods and family structure.  It’s due only to systemic racism and stolen wealth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok good for you. 

I've said multiple times that racism towards blacks is a real and awful thing. I can understand why your defensive. I can sympathize but cant empathize. You dont want your son to go through BS ..and theres a lot of hillbillies in the south that look down on interracial marriages. I'm not one. I think the same thing for my little girl. I want her to have opportunity and be respected and for people to see her for her great little soul.

Only direct overt racism counts. Got it. 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Lmfao. 

 

Income inequality is not even close to racial inequality and generational wealth 

as a white person both you and I have a much better chance of going up income classes and staying at higher ones then blacks. This is true when controlled for education neighborhoods and family structure.  It’s due only to systemic racism and stolen wealth.  

I didnt say that. I just dont want to be compared to a slave owner however when that couldnt be farther from the truth.  I've said multiple times that America has been a racist country specifically towards blacks. 

Edited by TheMaulClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I didnt say that. I just dont want to be compared to a slave owner however when that couldnt ne farther from the truth.  I've said multiple times that America has been a racist country specifically towards blacks. 

Is. Not has. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      20,060
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    tecc86
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      146,013
    • Total Posts
      4,780,927
  • Posts

    • everyone gets automatically enrolled in M4A after phase in. Its universal. Same way public schools work. Everyone pays for public schools even if you send your kids private. There would need be a niche market for uber wealth to have private insurance  
    • Employer dependent medical insurance ties employees to their employers. Private for profit insurance is costly for startups, small businesses and the self employed.  Medicare for All allows workers to change jobs without fear of having gaps in insurance coverage.  Lose your job, lose your employer's insurance.  Again, no worries with the M4A system.  M4A has no co-pay or chance of being cancelled due to long term illness either. Medicare is the most cost effective means of delivering healthcare coverage in the nation and has been for over 50 years. Medicare covers elderly and disabled Americans, demographics that typically require some of the most costly medical care. Medicare isn't a "crapshoot" it has a long history of success in this nation of delivering healthcare for less cost. Bottom line:  Only one industrialized nation doesn't have some version of universal single payer healthcare and that is the USA.  Suggesting the USA is incapable of doing what all these other nations have been doing for generations is insulting.  The USA currently spends more per capita than any other nation on earth for healthcare while achieving the 37th best outcomes. The current system is broken and inordinately expensive, creating a financial drain on families, businesses and our nation's economy while simultaneously failing to provide coverage for tens of millions of Americans.  It is long past time to address this elephant in the room. https://morningconsult.com/2019/07/02/majority-backs-medicare-for-all-replacing-private-plans-if-preferred-providers-stay/
    • While I agree it is a huge loss for them regarding the perspective of the rest of the season, Mack wasn’t going to do dick against our tackles anyway. Our backup TE stonewalled him a couple of times. That’s the 2nd time we’ve played him and Armstead and Strief/Ramczyk has put him on a milk carton. The only teams he can feast on are teams with trash offensive lines or dumb coaches that can’t scheme to neutralize him.
  • Masters of PIE !

×
×
  • Create New...