Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

funnily enough you blame the jews more than Ilhan does. you actually singled out George Soros, a jew. she's never done any such thing and criticizes only the government.

turns out you're the anti-semite.

Lol. Ok bud. Rodeo weve been doing this dance for years havent we? I love you man. Hows Alabama?

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Lol. Ok bud. Rodeo weve been doing this dance for years havent we? I love you man. Hows Alabama?

how come you never replied to this i was really hoping you would, honestly

19 hours ago, rodeo said:

you didn't show her say anything about jews actually, i'd really like you to do that because if she's said something anti-semitic i'd like to withdraw my support of her. all i can find is comments about the right wing policies of israel and the influence of their government.

• Pie 1

how does it feel trump supporters, that he just threw you all under the bus in a major way?

"it's not me who is racist, it's my disgusting supporters who are racist. i disavow them."

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, rodeo said:

how does it feel trump supporters, that he just threw you all under the bus in a major way?

"it's not me who is racist, it's my disgusting supporters who are racist. i disavow them."

But wink wink wink. It was quite a chant. 

I get get it both ways!  

Everyone who supports the guy literally makes a clown of themselves to do so, then he backs off and throws them under the bus or fires them for not sabotaging an investigation. These people are useless to anyone except white supremacy

37 minutes ago, rodeo said:

The chant was a little over the top. I deciphered his tweet and the chant as different things.

6 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

586b0331c1d58a58.jpg

Would have been better if it was a canary about to die

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Would have been better if it was a canary about to die

Yeah, even his memes suck now.

lovely reception. one of the most beloved congresspeople we're lucky enough to have.

55 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The chant was a little over the top. I deciphered his tweet and the chant as different things.

Lol you're a pussy

"heh, you guys are so mad and wasting your time"

*logs onto fake antifa account to have a meltdown everybody ignores for the next 2 hours*

• Pie 2