Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

12 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

And whistle blower protections still outright suck. 

true and don't get me wrong, just because some troops had good intentions post 9/11, Ilhan Omar is still braver and better than all of them put together

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

true and don't get me wrong, just because some troops had good intentions post 9/11, Ilhan Omar is still braver and better than all of them put together

omar is against jews , hilter was against jews, your a fan of omar, I told you that you are the other side of the coin of Nazis... which means your the same 

6 minutes ago, retired said:

people aren't racist because they aren't racist, other people anywhere have nothing to do with it …. duhh 

do you work at comming up with off the wall stuff like this ? 

Also retired let me lay this out not one is is without bias. 

I live in this society which  has helped shape an anti person of color anti lbgtq+ anti women bias. It’s inherent in me. I work to acknowledge it and address it in my interactions. It’s hard work but we all need to do it 

1 minute ago, retired said:

omar is against jews , hilter was against jews, your a fan of omar, I told you that you are the other side of the coin of Nazis... which means your the same 

Sigh. 

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

Btw the military bro here thinks Clinton murdered a bunch of people. 

Speaks highly of our military huh?  

Here we go. You asked for it. All of these people ended up dead.

Vince Foster – July 20, 1993. Former White House Counsel and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a "suicide

• William Colby - April 27, 1996. Director of Central Intelligence (ret).  for Oliver North's "Enterprise", delivered to Dan Lasater, Raymond "Buddy" Young, and Gov. Bill Clinton in person, a cooler filled with cocaine and cash at Little Rock Airport. Tatum dutifully reported the details of what transpired by phone to William Colby

Four days before the crash FBI and IRSagents subpoenaed as many as 20 witnesses for a serious probe of Brown in Washington. Dynamic Energy Resources gave Brown's son Michael $500,000 in stock, a $160,000 cash payment, and exclusive country club memberships. Former Dynamic president Stewart Price told a Tulsa grand jury that the money was to be routed to Ron Brown, who was expected to "fix" a big lawsuit for Dynamic. Radio station KTOK in Oklahoma reported it on March 28, 1996; the Washington Timesmade it a front-page story on March 29. But then a blackout was put on the story. The AP and New York Times wire services blocked any future release of the information. Brown wasn't going to take the rap, nor his wife and son either (both had received hundreds of thousands in under-the-table payments themselves.) He was going to finger Bill and Hillary instead. That would have sunk Bill's 1996 reelection campaign.[23

Charles Meissner – May 3, 1996. Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance. Died on the plane with Ron Brown.

Barbara Alice Wise – November 29, 1996. Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Dr. Stanley Heard – September 10, 1993. Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee (part of Hillary's National Health Care Task Force), died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.[2

Danny Casolaro – August 10, 1991. Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport , the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, Iran-Contra, and the BCCI. Casolaro was nearing the end of his project and told friends he was about to publish something really big. He told the same friends he was receiving death threats and if something happened to him it would be no accident. He was found dead in the bathtub of a hotel, officially ruled a "suicide", having allegedly slit his own wrists 12 times so deep it cut the tendons. After his death, his research files and manuscript were taken from the room, as well.[26]
Casolaro had been working on a project he called The Octopus.[27][28] Casolaro had started his investigation over the Justice Department's theft of a software package called PROMIS (Prosecutors Management Information System)[29] from a company called Inslaw. This was happening at the same time as the clandestine gun running operation to supply the Nicaraguan Contras with weapons from Mena, Arkansas under the protection of then-governor Bill Clinton.

Paul Wilcher – June 22, 1993. Washington DC Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise", BCCI, and INSLAW. He was found dead on a toilet in his Washington DC apartment of unknown causes. At the time of his death, he was investigating drug and gun-running out of Mena, Arkansas

Jerry Luther Parks – September 23, 1993. Private investigator hired by Hillary Clinton in 1982 to prepare a dossier on the women Bill Clinton was seeing. Parks was also involved in cash transfers from Mena airport which were delivered to Vince Foster.

Carlos Ghigliotti - April 28, 2000, 42 years old. A key figure in the congressional investigation into the Waco massacre, was found dead in his home outside Washington, D.C. His badly decomposed body was found sitting at his desk in his office in Laurel, Maryland.
Ghigliotti, a respected expert in the field of thermal imaging, had been retained by the House Government Reform Committee to analyze surveillance film footage taken by means of Forward-Looking Infrared, or FLIR, during the siege and final inferno of Mt. Carmel, the Branch Davidian complex near Waco, Texas. The FLIR footage, which was filmed by FBI aircraft circling two miles above the site, was critical to the case. For years, debate had raged over claims that on April 19, 1993, government agents fired automatic weapons upon Davidians trying to escape as flames engulfed their home. Seventeen children and 62 adults were killed. Ghigliotti had reportedly uncovered additional evidence contradicting government protests of innocence.

Jon Parnell Walker – August 15, 1993. Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. 

Stanley Huggins – June 23, 1994. Investigated Madison Guarantee Savings. Death was declared due to "viral pneumonia". His wife has tried to get the hospital records, but they were sealed by Janet Reno under presidential orders of Clinton.

Victor Thorn - Authhor of Clinton Murder Volume and other books on the Clinton crime syndicate.[36] Found shot to death on a mountain near his home on August 1, 2016. 

Gareth Williams - August 16, 2010. A transatlantic MI6 spy – whose dead body was found naked, padlocked and stuffed in a 32-inch by 19-inch duffel bag that was sitting in his London bathtub – had illegally hacked secret data on Bill Clinton

Jenny Moore - investigative reporter and former police officer investingating Clinton sex crimes.[39][40]

Peter W Smith, a former equity adviser, was found dead around ten days after telling the Wall Street Journal he tried to acquire emails missing from Hillary Clinton’s server.[41]

23 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Ok, but yeah, warzones are vastly different of course.

Sure. But you can see where I'm going with this. You can see why it might cause me to be tentative.

45 minutes ago, rodeo said:

eh. some had good intentions. look at Pat Tillman. he was a leftist who was communicating with Noam Chomsky about all the bullshit going on over there. signed up to actually fight Al Qaeda (who Trump is now arming) and ended up getting killed by American soldiers and our government tried to cover it up.

A leftist then was a conservative today.

6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

A leftist then was a conservative today.

Pat Tillman was an anarcho-syndicalist. he was far, far left of Ilhan Omar or currently anyone in the US government.

his views aligned with most antifa. he just made the mistake of joining up with the military and getting murdered for it, rather than doing what other antifa do and just going over and forming their own armies to fight against ISIS and Al Qaeda and other groups Trump supports and funds.

31 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Sure. But you can see where I'm going with this. You can see why it might cause me to be tentative.

Yeah, but tentative is one thing, assuming someone hates you is another.

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yeah, but tentative is one thing, assuming someone hates you is another.

That's true. I never said I hated anyone.

4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

you don't have to outright say it, we can pick up context clues. you spend a dozen pages virulently ranting about Omar and baselessly calling her an anti-semite, and then dodging my posts literally every time i ask you to prove it. that's the behavior of someone with a LOT of hatred. it's the behavior of someone being told what to think.

23 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I didn't say you did. I was saying assuming they hated you.

2 hours ago, 332nd said:

I didn't say you did. I was saying assuming they hated you.

You're right.  I'm answering like that because I've been told that repeatedly by several posters on here.