Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

wait this reply took me from page ten on a wednesday night to fifty three a day later? is there really forty something pages of some SS type defending this?

4 hours ago, PhillyB said:

wait this reply took me from page ten on a wednesday night to fifty three a day later? is there really forty something pages of some SS type defending this?

Deflect more like it. 

Bottom line summed up. It’s not racist because Omar is a raging anti Semitic we Have had conflicts with 3rd world shitholes like Somalia and have seen what those people are capable of and she wants sharia law. And in general be fearful of hanging with Muslims especially on planes. 

Also libs are the real racists.  

"that there ilham ommar hates jews"

"libs are the real racists"

"if you dont liek it you can leave"

"ben carson is black and he said trump not racist"

There, 40 pages summarized

remember when stirs literally argued it was a term made up by leftists to call everyone they disagreed with nazis lmao

I don't but that's not surprising.  He has disappeared lately.

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

Pat Tillman was an anarcho-syndicalist. he was far, far left of Ilhan Omar or currently anyone in the US government.

his views aligned with most antifa. he just made the mistake of joining up with the military and getting murdered for it, rather than doing what other antifa do and just going over and forming their own armies to fight against ISIS and Al Qaeda and other groups Trump supports and funds.

Nah man I'm sure Tillman would have totally supported fuging Donald Trump if he was alive today

15 hours ago, Diamond Eyes said:

What kind of pathetic existence must you have to dedicate this much time and effort into nothing more than Mario fanfic?

FTFY

So this is the response of someone who just yesterday disavowed the chant?

--

--

Well if a packed arena chanted it....

57 percent of Republicans said they agreed with Trump’s tweets, while only 7 percent of Democrats agreed.

Only 45 percent of Republicans found telling minorities to “go back where they came from” to be a racist statement, which starkly contrasts with the 85 percent of Democrats who think that way.

Fifty-two percent of Republicans found those who criticized American to be un-American, while only 17 percent of Democrats agreed.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/17/20697721/trump-racist-tweet-polling

9 hours ago, PhillyB said:

Actually, about 3-4 individuals who wholeheartedly support everything Trump said, but for some reason haven't been able to admit they are the same persona as Trump- a racist nationalist.

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

Fifty-two percent of Republicans found those who criticized American to be un-American, while only 17 percent of Democrats agreed.

And herein lies the problem. The narrative has been changed by the right and only a few seems to have caught on.

Nobody criticized America. Trump's policies and the spewing of his hateful rhetoric were criticized and the right has transformed criticizing Trump into criticizing America.

Hey dumbfug if it was a peaceful non dangerous country THERE WOULDNT BE REFUGEES FROM IT

so knowledgeable about places like Somalia

and Turkey