Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

2 hours ago, CRA said:

One of the primary reasons the Dems won in the last elections was to hold the Trump Admin accountable.  

They haven’t done that.  Not at all.  Since the Dems gained control over the House...

Barr has been running coverups 

Barr has been shutting down investigations 

Trump Admin has said fug subpoenas we don’t have to show in front of Congress 

Mueller has never been before Congress (should of been forced right after the report dropped as we know time gone by has proven tactic to aid Trump.  Oh well that was months ago so it doesn’t matter....actually works in this age). 

Dems now argue impeachment, justice, rule of law isn’t about whether it is right or wrong....but only matters IF they think they could get votes. 

Democrats are a joke

Salty comrade

Also @CRA, diamond eyes and winning are trills detailing every thread, the same ones from earlier this yeah, please ban

7 hours ago, 332nd said:

LOL! Now he's mad that Hillary fugged up. Adorable.

Speaking of Hillary. I'm just a little curious as to no one responded to that long list of people that have been killed that were close to her and Bill that I posted earlier in this thread. Each one is named and connection outlined...but not one response to it.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Not really sure how you can blame CBP on this one. Looks like an attention grab. You can’t release children without a parental guardian or parent picking them up. It wasn’t CBP detaining(“holding hostage”) them. It was the parent worried she’d be deported and not going to pick them up that started this whole mess to begin with.

47 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Speaking of Hillary. I'm just a little curious as to no one responded to that long list of people that have been killed that were close to her and Bill that I posted earlier in this thread. Each one is named and connection outlined...but not one response to it.

I laughed which was an appropriate response. I also have mocked you for your Clinton’s are murders insanity. 

But hey look at how many people connected to Kevin bacon have died!   He is the real killer. 

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Come on man he was probably really proud of that one

Sigh... You're probably right. Most of his attempts at insults read like the high school bully in an 80's B movie. 

"Quit while you're behind" LOL.

38 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

I laughed which was an appropriate response. I also have mocked you for your Clinton’s are murders insanity. 

But hey look at how many people connected to Kevin bacon have died!   He is the real killer. 

Here's a long list of bullshit, debunk all of it right now or it's all true

ha funny how no one was willing to do it.  Sometimes it's a burden being so woke.

8 years of Biden and Obama and nothing changed other than your heath insurance.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:13 PM, TheMaulClaw said:

Why do you think that would happen if you went?

Not sure why it quoted this post but it was meant to be the one saying that you can't vote. That's a lie - you can vote. Stop lying.

5 hours ago, Jangler said:

8 years of Biden and Obama and nothing changed other than your heath insurance.

obama biggest divider in white house history...turned dims into hateful radical militants...disgraceful

8 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

why haven't you responded to my repeated requests to show where Ilhan Omar said something about jews?