Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OceanPanther

Area 51 official attack plans

10 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Can someone explain to me what’s this area 51 crap is about. My phone is flooded with it

We are about to get us some Aliens, YEEHAW! Something like that. 

22 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Can someone explain to me what’s this area 51 crap is about. My phone is flooded with it

Essentially,  someone created a Facebook page trying to get people to join them for one day to go raid Area 51 and for some reason, brainless idiots are taking it seriously and are actually going to try to raid. 

we are about to find out that it was really a weather baloon after all.

1467679833_AncientAliens17072019174654.jpg.320347a3997272ed4a46f3b52260c68c.jpg

Now we will finally get a head count on just how many dumbasses there are on the interwebs.  Maybe not.

There are over a million people signed on to that Facebook group. I say let them all go to Area 51 and let the military do their thing. Natural selection at its finest.

31 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

There are over a million people signed on to that Facebook group. I say let them all go to Area 51 and let the military do their thing. Natural selection at its finest.

internet warriors, only 5 will shiw up

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

internet warriors, only 5 will shiw up

That’s 5 less idiots in the world

As a gamer, you can bet a segment of them will absolutely not show up but respond to their friends via text "yeah bro, be there in like an hour" and then as it starts "man something came up, tomorrow though for sure"

I think Bob Lazar had a lot to do with this. Not that he instigated any of this but the fact he came out on Netflix and went on with Joe Rogan stirred some things up, I think.