Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
joeyxfresco

All Or Nothing streaming now!

That Ron halftime speech against Pittsburgh had me wanting to run through a brick wall.  

"F... those guys!"

• Pie 6

36 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Donte Jackson needs some maturing to do. Hopefully he has it this season. Kind of a knuckle hard headed guy. 

A lot actually. That surprised me how concerned EVERYONE was from coaches to vet players and he wasn't getting it. Didn't like constructive criticism. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

A lot actually. That surprised me how concerned EVERYONE was from coaches to vet players and he wasn't getting it. Didn't like constructive criticism. 

He'll get it .. dude is cocky and hardheaded but he's a baller. Norman had that same attitude his first 3 years....iirc. "Your f'n up, but your interceptions mask it" lol. And that's coming from Adam's and Munnerlyn. 

Side Note: I knew Funchess had drops in that Lions game ...but damn... then the press conference ...a lil awkward   

• Pie 1

I chuckled when Ron said at the halftime of the Giants game, “you’ve given up 59 yards...the only play they have on us, they had to fuging dick you on”

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

He'll get it .. dude is cocky and hardheaded but he's a baller. Norman had that same attitude his first 3 years....iirc. "Your f'n up, but your interceptions mask it" lol. And that's coming from Adam's and Munnerlyn. 

Side Note: I knew Funchess had drops in that Lions game ...but damn... then the press conference ...a lil awkward   

Yeah those drops were awful and Gano missing the PAT and FG sunk us.  Should've won that game and the Seattle game.

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I am crying over the phone call between Josh and Luke and Cam.  I wish he was here.

Loved that part. Horrible mistake of Gettleman to get rid of him, secondary hasn't been the same ever since. 

• Pie 2

Watched the first 2 episodes. Julius Peppers is one heck of a guy. I live in Jacksonville and just remembering Florence and how it impacted here is crazy. For him to come and contribute towards the efforts is why he will be in my top 3 Panthers of all time. Efe Obada, I hope he makes the team this year. He is raw still but I think he can be a good backup to Addison and Burns. This is his camp to make that transition from raw to coming into his own and from what he said if he put the work in this off season, he will make the team.