Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
joeyxfresco

All Or Nothing streaming now!

The Donte stuff doesn’t surprise me. Everyone in here love the INTs and bagged on Bradberry, but Donte looked way worse after the first half (every CB gets beat a little). From Pittsburgh on that he was getting beat for long plays every week. Reminded me of Marcus Peters whose huge INT season made him a star but then as people got to know him got beat more and more and KC didn’t want him.

I’ve got high hopes for having two solid CBs and god forbid a good S tandem, but it does worry me a bit about deflecting what he’s seeing on Twitter. I hope he takes it to heart and improves. He’s got speed and ball skills that are natural, just needs the techniques. I will say that they sure did focus on him so I can get that negative feeling, but as mentioned above, the talks happened when we were 6-2 and no one was thinking about losing. Here’s to hoping the new CB coach is able to bring out the best. 

Edited by stbugs

Man, watching Seattle is why I’m still not happy about passing up safeties left and right. As soon as Donte went down, we had no one able to fill in. It’s the same at safety. We have Reid and then we hope Gaulden works out. Nothing else. Nothing. If Cockrell is the nickel (or Donte?), then we are again one injury away from Elder or Seymour.

If we do well this year, we have to avoid the injury bug. Almost feels like we could survive a couple games without Luke more than we could without Reid, Bradberry or Donte.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I could only watch 20 minutes of this and turned it off.  I already know what happens.  No thanks 

After 6-2, you knew it was going to hurt. 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, stbugs said:

After 6-2, you knew it was going to hurt. 

I'm just halfway though the Seahawks ep and even though I know where it's going, this show is like crack. Has just a little of the old NFL films vibe from when Inside the NFL was on HBO.

• Pie 1

I've made it to the Steelers episode. Reliving last season is tough yet cool to see the players feel the same way we do after a win or loss. 

On 7/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, Eazy-E said:

Just finished it and I was honestly blow away. Way better than I expected. I would pay good money for them to keep following the Panthers because I want more.

I wish they would film these every team every year. 

DJ reminds me alot od Norman when he came it. All the potential just arrogant. But DJ wont slip away from us. We will mold him. Just think. If we had Norman and DJ . Lawd have mercy.

Just now, electro's horse said:

oh just whenever he's talking on the show. good lord. 

Gotcha, definitely still a kid. 

On 7/21/2019 at 5:26 PM, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I got chills when Tepper told the players “when you lose, you come back bigger “. This show hypes me up so much 

Yeah that part was cool.  You could tell all the players were keyed in on what he had to say.  It’s nice to have players respect a owner.  I think they really like him. 

• Pie 1