Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Mueller TV Time

44 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

One of only two to be impeached.  That's a stain.  

Popular and successful. And a happy private citizen. Quite the stain.

7 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Mueller looks like he would rather be anywhere than where he is right now.  I feel a little sorry for the poor fella.   I think if I were him, I would just disappear for the next month or so after this ordeal. 

Really only to the republicans on the judiciary. He was fine with the Dems and most of the intelligence committee.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Really only to the republicans on the judiciary. He was fine with the Dems and most of the intelligence committee.

Even though they are treating him better, he still probably feels like a bone with two dogs fighting over him.  Regardless of which side supports him, I wouldn't want to be there.  

Funny to watch the minds of Trumpers work (on my Facebook feed)

the following facts presented to them:

Our enemy attacked us

Our enemy saw benefit in helping install Trump

Trump welcomed aid from our enemy 

Our enemy continues to attack us

Trump and his team lied and obstructed an investigation that looked into it all

Trump if not POTUS would most likely be in jail

Trump and his team proved to be unfit for office 

Trumper:  Great day!  Can’t wait to vote for Trump again.  Can you believe the hoax.   

2 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

He's a criminal

stop defending him you shitheads

He isn't only a criminal.  He is a traitor to this country.  Traitors used to be executed.  Now the pubes hold them up as people to defend and adore.

Breaking the law and aiding the aims of our adversaries is a small price to pay for owning the libs and putting white people first

5 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Shows political bias. Embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Shows political bias. Embarrassing.

Not at all. Just shows the house judiciary minority gang was a bunch of asshole loudmouths that had zero clue what they were talking about.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Funny to watch the minds of Trumpers work (on my Facebook feed)

the following facts presented to them:

Our enemy attacked us

Our enemy saw benefit in helping install Trump

Trump welcomed aid from our enemy 

Our enemy continues to attack us

Trump and his team lied and obstructed an investigation that looked into it all

Trump if not POTUS would most likely be in jail

Trump and his team proved to be unfit for office 

Trumper:  Great day!  Can’t wait to vote for Trump again.  Can you believe the hoax.   

China anybody? Didn't they support a particular candidate who was not Trump? Didn't Bill go to Russia and meet with Putin after a speech he collected 500K for? Why is Russia an enemy and China innocent? The truth is probably that Russia was playing both sides.

Doesn't our country do the same thing?

This whole Russia thing is a big distraction to lead us away from the truth.

I'll try and find the reporters name who interviewed Assange but she said Assange said that the leak was from an internal source(Rich?187) not from Russia. Assange hates Trump, why would he lie about that?

According to testimony today the Russians did their hack AFTER wiki already had the info which backs up the Assange claim.

My point is this whole conversation is Dem vs Repub not wrong vs right. People are hiding the truth to save their necks. The media has colluded and nobody questions why? Who are they protecting and why have they been on the attack since she lost?

After signing off on Epstein's slap on the wrist in 2008 the same guy is appointed to "investigate" collusion. This is about a lot more than Russia. This is about protecting a house of cards. Stay tuned folks...

26 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Speaking of bias

Sessions was honorable enough to recuse himself. Mueller did not.

31 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not at all. Just shows the house judiciary minority gang was a bunch of asshole loudmouths that had zero clue what they were talking about.

If I'll answer YOUR question but not his there IS a bias. Dude was stuttering and stammering so much I assumed he forgot the English language.

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

China anybody? Didn't they support a particular candidate who was not Trump? Didn't Bill go to Russia and meet with Putin after a speech he collected 500K for? Why is Russia an enemy and China innocent? The truth is probably that Russia was playing both sides.

Doesn't our country do the same thing?

This whole Russia thing is a big distraction to lead us away from the truth.

I'll try and find the reporters name who interviewed Assange but she said Assange said that the leak was from an internal source(Rich?187) not from Russia. Assange hates Trump, why would he lie about that?

According to testimony today the Russians did their hack AFTER wiki already had the info which backs up the Assange claim.

My point is this whole conversation is Dem vs Repub not wrong vs right. People are hiding the truth to save their necks. The media has colluded and nobody questions why? Who are they protecting and why have they been on the attack since she lost?

After signing off on Epstein's slap on the wrist in 2008 the same guy is appointed to "investigate" collusion. This is about a lot more than Russia. This is about protecting a house of cards. Stay tuned folks...

yea, there's a lot of old players going to get called out...  other than Mueller showing old age is starting to get the better if his facilities .. couldn't remember things in his report, had to say "if its in the report ill stand with that " doesn't he know? I honestly think Mueller was in control of this Russian investigation in name only … and the best lawyers to investigate the Russia Trump connection jus happen to be all democrat ?  

we did attempt to conclude guilt or innocence because of the DOJ policy that you cant indict a sitting president yet you

1, conclude trump innocent of conspiracy with Russia, (but said you cant call because you cant indict)

2. Say you cant exonerate on obstruction but did not attempt to decide due to DOJ policy

THEN ….

1. Why decide on either possible charge ?

2. Why say you cant exonerate on obstruction, ? Mueller has never tried to exonerate a person before. In fact, you technically cant exonerate as a prosecutor. Mueller has never tried, taught and it doesn't exist in the law profession, you either charge someone with a crime, or you dont, 

and lastly,....

3. Joseph Mifsud , who STARTED EVERYTHING, Lied 3 Times to the FBI … why didnt Mueller charge him with lying to the FBI? he charged everyone on trump's side , but not the man who started it all...

just my opinion but I dont think Mueller was actually in charge of this investigation , I think his side kick made the decisions in the investigations and that's why Mueller wanted him there today to help him with the questions

but in the END, the show today Changed NOTHING