Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Mueller TV Time

The victory lap is Mueller was subdued and looked like he didnt want to be there.  He stated more then once read the damn report - Dems had to do this since noone wanted to and now the president is gleeful that Mueller just confirmed the report again in a lackluster way. 

Hey the president is a criminal but the guy who  was in charge of the report was subdued WE WIN!!!!

@Moorgan

Except, mueller made it pretty clear through subtext yesterday he didn’t write the full report. In fact, he hinted at the fact it might not even have been the actual report. 

18 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Seth’s family says go fugyourself. 

If you did actually read and educate yourself you would know the whole Seth rich thing was Russia propaganda. Good job they duped your simplistic self.  

Lol. Nube.

Seth loved nothing more than the Democratic party and was a guy on his way with Bernie. His family respects his work and his legacy. They obviously don't want to destroy the party.

Obviously you don't know propaganda when you see it. I'm an independent. I don't have a dog in the fight. Example: I voted for Obama back then (I was duped). Couldn't stand by either Trump or Hillary, refused to vote and 2020 I'm voting Trump for what he's DONE not what he says.

Unwise folk like yourself assume they know who they're talking too. I have family who, in their work had to take on extra case load because upon becoming president he went after human traffickers like no other.

An ignorant person would actually believe Epstein would be locked up had the election gone differently. I don't. Maybe that's where all the "stop Trump" comes from.

Back to Rich. He's THE real Patriot, not the special counsel. You're mad about life or something. That's on you. I don't visit ye ol' Tinderbox as much because you nubes aren't worth me getting riled up.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

2020 I'm voting Trump for what he's DONE

Exactly what has he done?

I mean, I can start listing all kinds of things he's done, but none of them are worthy of my vote. 

Nubes. Take a look at Bernie when he got to the convention and the pictures of his face before he left. Where did that cut on his face with the red bruise underneath come from? You guys think politics is easy.

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

Exactly what has he done?

I mean, I can start listing all kinds of things he's done, but none of them are worthy of my vote. 

Maybe you don't see alot of things. Last week I saw two dozen brothers walking back from lunch on a construction site. That's positive change that I can see here in Charlotte. Change I can believe in. More guys can get jobs and they can feed their beautiful children. It's been a decade or more since I've seen the like.

9 hours ago, CRA said:

No, it is an example of Russia’s influence.  How they mold dumb Americans. Russia state TV propaganda then becomes what the right wing digest because they like the sound of it. 

All you have to do is fact check the false narrative. 

Mueller was the FBI director.  FBI deals with DOMESTIC affairs.   Mueller/FBI weren’t the ones selling the case for the Iraq War.   Hell, you go read the RT stuff they put out creating the narrative.  They know Trumper folks don’t read or think.  They would claim stuff that Mueller sold the Iraq WMD stuff because he mentioned Iraq in testimony after Bush already went in.  Nevermind the context.  Just nonsense.   That he sold the war because his name and WMDs were mentioned in the same news article as proof. 

yea ok sweetie. lets see what russia state media (C-SPAN) has to say for that one. From February 2003:

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You're good at having meltdowns on this forum when your personal life is falling apart

Lol what?  My personal life has never fallen apart.  You’re confused just like old man Mueller.

6 hours ago, CRA said:

Again, truth and facts are things you care little about. 

Did you realize how vast and extensive his investigation was? Yeah, he was the boss of it. That is generally how things work.  Especially like this. 

Mueller attempted to set the stage so those in Congress could get more info.  Republicans cried and didn’t want it.   Can’t expect on the fly he can say under oath with full confidence any of the cherry picked items (out of the boatload his group worked on) thrown at him are correct in those tiny burst question rounds. 

Hey, Mitch McConnell blocked 2 more bills to secure our democratic elections from foreigners.   Because hey, nothing says America like shitting on America to own the libs.  Fun fact.  That actually makes you against us.  

As I predicted....the dims all ended up looking like fools

and it it totally and clearly apparent that the lawyers working for Bob were all Trump hating dims looking to discredit Trumps election...they were the driving force behind this entire farce 

Just wait until Durham’s report is completed and comes out

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Maybe you don't see alot of things. Last week I saw two dozen brothers walking back from lunch on a construction site. That's positive change that I can see here in Charlotte. Change I can believe in. More guys can get jobs and they can feed their beautiful children. It's been a decade or more since I've seen the like.

I've been seeing that for like the past 5-6 years but ok.

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Lol. Nube.

Seth loved nothing more than the Democratic party and was a guy on his way with Bernie. His family respects his work and his legacy. They obviously don't want to destroy the party.

Obviously you don't know propaganda when you see it. I'm an independent. I don't have a dog in the fight. Example: I voted for Obama back then (I was duped). Couldn't stand by either Trump or Hillary, refused to vote and 2020 I'm voting Trump for what he's DONE not what he says.

Unwise folk like yourself assume they know who they're talking too. I have family who, in their work had to take on extra case load because upon becoming president he went after human traffickers like no other.

An ignorant person would actually believe Epstein would be locked up had the election gone differently. I don't. Maybe that's where all the "stop Trump" comes from.

Back to Rich. He's THE real Patriot, not the special counsel. You're mad about life or something. That's on you. I don't visit ye ol' Tinderbox as much because you nubes aren't worth me getting riled up.

Hyping this Seth rich nonsense puts you in the same sandy hook false flag Alex Jones crowd. Enjoy the kook house 

my community myself included have taken part in multiple ice resistance trainings.  

Trump hired the guy who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal and had zero to do with him being jailed you dupe it was James  comeys daughter who was instrumental in getting him

No wonder you get riled up you learn you are ecat level crazy with your posts 

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Lmfao. 

15 minutes ago, 332nd said:

I've been seeing that for like the past 5-6 years but ok.

Brothers though you ain’t seen that before.