Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captroop

Second mass shooting in less than 24 hours: 9 dead in Dayton

13 hours ago, retired said:

trumpitis,,, i dont recall anybody talking about how good the economy was when Obama left office

Of course you don't. They didn't like to mention that on Fox.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:28 PM, retired said:

thats your answer to everything,, your lying...

it's one of the 4 things you know how to say

1, your lying

2, your a racist

3, you Nazi

4, fug you

On 8/8/2019 at 5:49 PM, ImaginaryKev said:

Dude, seriously WTF. 

Epic orchestral is not what you play in a video like that. That whole thing is... I can’t even think of a word. You don’t make it all smiles and happy. And you don’t put music over something so horrible. Not even simple somber cords. 

That is sickening. I know everyone is up in arms about the baby photo. This is 1,000,000,000 times worse.

30 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Dude, seriously WTF. 

Epic orchestral is not what you play in a video like that. That whole thing is... I can’t even think of a word. You don’t make it all smiles and happy. And you don’t put music over something so horrible. Not even simple somber cords. 

That is sickening. I know everyone is up in arms about the baby photo. This is 1,000,000,000 times worse.

If I were the Dem candidate, I would show this exact same video, with the exact same music, but overlaid with a picture of every person killed with an approximate time stamp. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DirtyPrecyseBird

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I guess you don't follow football much. Every year UDFAs slip through the cracks. And yes there a more alot more. 17 UDFAs are in the NFL and God knows how many more had the NFL used 7 rounds throughout the history of the NFL. Johnny Unitas was a 14 rounder. Do these names ring a bell? Warren Moon Kurt Warner  John Randle Nate Newton  Larry Little Jason Peter's Priest Holmes  Donnie Shell James Harrison  Rod Smith Joe Jacoby  Antonio's Gates Tony Romo Dick "Night Train" Lane Recently  Phillip Lindsay  Adam Thelien Andrew Norwell Damon Harris Michael Bennett  Mario Addison  Cameron Wake Wesley Woodyard Cory Littleton Vontaze Burfict A.J. Bouye Chris Harris  Tashaun Gipson Tony Jefferson All these players are UDFAs and are starters all the way to the HOF.                        
    • looking at the new cba sticking points makes it seem like the OL situation is only going to get  worse too
    • we don't need no stinkin staff
  • Masters of PIE !