Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja  Rhule

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

17 minutes ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

Dont let this be memory holed... We really are a country run by pedophiles aren't we?

If you guys think the Romans were bad I’m sure we’re probably not much better.

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The President must be grief stricken at the loss of his dear friend

what about the Clinton's?

Just now, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

what about the Clinton's?

lol do you think I'll shed a single tear if they go to jail for the rest of their lives too?

Kind of odd that you immediately jumped to that the second Trump's name came up.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

i'd like to think raping children would be a bipartisan issue but i just watched a bunch of trumpsters defend/spin a guy walking into walmart and murdering a bunch of families doing back to school shopping so IDK anymore

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

i'd like to think raping children would be a bipartisan issue but i just watched a bunch of trumpsters defend/spin a guy walking into walmart and murdering a bunch of families doing back to school shopping so IDK anymore

I expect another shooting very soon to memory hole this. stay inside.

the ex-cop with mafia ties who "found" him after his last attempt was closely tied to trump. this is probably the most open and brazen thing he's done so far to flaunt that he is untouchable.

totally shocked (extreme sarcasm)

have they said exactly how the super high profile guy who was under suicide watch did it? 

it will just get more interesting.  There is no one that can get in the way of searching through everything that this dude has his fingers on....yet I bet since he died the powers that be will say justice was served and there is no point in going down the rabbit hole 

45 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Can’t help but feel like a conspiracy theorist here. Guard was paid off.

conspiracy implies that things were suppose to be kept a secret

this just feels like the rich/powerful doing things in plain sight and saying "yeah so what, nothing you can do about it"

I’m sure Bill Barr is eager to smuggly close the door on all this.  No point investigating his daddy’s friend any further.  Justice served.  The most predictable movie one has seen 

41 minutes ago, rodeo said:

the ex-cop with mafia ties who "found" him after his last attempt was closely tied to trump. this is probably the most open and brazen thing he's done so far to flaunt that he is untouchable.

Not sure where your getting that info but the 5 families hate trump and he hates them more. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CharlesClime

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • oh of course. there are people conditioned not to seek treatment because they know they can't afford it and there are people who think it's a hoax or they're somehow supporting trump by not getting tested or treated right up until they die. reported cases and deaths are almost certainly being way undercounted and government officials and media propagandists suggesting that we are actually OVER counting are projecting
    • The scary thing is that tweet could be correct even with the global context. At least if you believe social distancing and masks makes any difference, the northeast adopted those measures way earlier and has had better overall adoption than elsewhere.. But testing was still critically behind, and there were too significant of delays in acting even in places like NY. Btw. Expect to see a ton of revision of mortality figures upwards after we get this under control.  Some of the epidemiologists I know have highlighted the spikes in "flu like" deaths etc, especially before / (still in some places) tests weren't widely available. 
    • at this point it can be assumed he was acting in self defense. coming into contact with a cop is a life threatening situation and he handled it like any normal person would
  • Masters of PIE !