Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja  Rhule

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Kind of reminds me of the stuff Cornell and Chester Bennington "apparently" had that would expose this hollywood/elite child trafficking ring that has been rumored.    

This is going to be a very tricky subject going forward. It distracts from shootings. It spins literally everyone up. It distracts from trumps woes. The senate republicans are now calling for an investigation where “heads must roll”. 

I still say there’s a 50/50 chance Epstein is sitting on his island right now. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

This is going to be a very tricky subject going forward. It distracts from shootings. It spins literally everyone up. It distracts from trumps woes. The senate republicans are now calling for an investigation where “heads must roll”. 

This...  he’s one of the worlds elite.  The 1%.

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8

a day after unsealed documents reveal that Trump flew on the lolita express after all

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-960-480.jpg

Where does it say that he went to Pedo Island?

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:

1 hour ago, Tommy Jarvis said:

Where does it say that he went to Pedo Island?

lolita express is a plane, not a destination. and he didn't have to go to pedo island, he lived next door to epstein's pedo mansion and had 14 different contact numbers on file there

17 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ok this is the one

sxhkuw4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

replace the bottom right with 

true, nothing breaks up a friendship faster than raping the 13 year old that your buddy called dibs on

wait, another person close to the Clintons dying? probably one with video tape? I mean I would love to be gifted an $80 million dollar home...for no reason.....

cue in rnr......3...2...1...

14 hours ago, Harbingers said:

There's a 4chan post making the rounds on FB/Twitter from someone saying they're a guard at that building and they believe they saw Epstein get switched out the night before he "committed suicide", because an unmarked van picked up a mystery prisoner to transfer him, the driver didn't sign in, he was dressed in a military uniform, none of the prisoners were signed out, yadda yadda...

I imagine there are going to be a ton of similar hoaxes.