Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja  Rhule

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

wait, another person close to the Clintons dying? probably one with video tape? I mean I would love to be gifted an $80 million dollar home...for no reason.....

cue in rnr......3...2...1...

14 hours ago, Harbingers said:

This is going to be a very tricky subject going forward. It distracts from shootings. It spins literally everyone up. It distracts from trumps woes. The senate republicans are now calling for an investigation where “heads must roll”. 

I still say there’s a 50/50 chance Epstein is sitting on his island right now. 

There's a 4chan post making the rounds on FB/Twitter from someone saying they're a guard at that building and they believe they saw Epstein get switched out the night before he "committed suicide", because an unmarked van picked up a mystery prisoner to transfer him, the driver didn't sign in, he was dressed in a military uniform, none of the prisoners were signed out, yadda yadda...

I imagine there are going to be a ton of similar hoaxes.

clintons, trumps, when will some of you people realize this is just like pro wrestling.  they only fight on camera.  its a money and power grift all the way.   it won't stop until we actually do something about it.  and we won't.  this is the sick poo the dudes get up to because they never had to grow up or face consequneces.  

58 minutes ago, 332nd said:

There's a 4chan post making the rounds on FB/Twitter from someone saying they're a guard at that building and they believe they saw Epstein get switched out the night before he "committed suicide", because an unmarked van picked up a mystery prisoner to transfer him, the driver didn't sign in, he was dressed in a military uniform, none of the prisoners were signed out, yadda yadda...

I imagine there are going to be a ton of similar hoaxes.

There’s a ton of conspiracy theories being generated over on reddit as well. 

A ton, and I mean a TON of posters are saying that reddit administrators and mods were purposefully deleting threads and comments about the suicide on r/politics because the company that owns reddit has ties with Ghislaine Maxwell? Apparently over 100 people posted megathreads and they were deleted because they were deemed “not political.” Provided screenshots of their discussions with admins and mods. It was really fuging strange. 

I went down a rabbit hole there and it was hard to come out of. It freaked me the fug out.

6 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The mods on /r/politics were deleting Epstein poo left and right last month when he was arrested too, deeming it "not political" as well.

What do you make of that?

Jangler how'd you know 10 year old Hayden Panettiere was going to be hot?

sick fug. it amazes me he's allowed to post here