Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

12 hours ago, PhillyB said:

sick fug. it amazes me he's allowed to post here

hey, maybe you could make a movie about women suffrage from your point of wokeupness.

13 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

holy poo you’re alive

amazing how real life has nothing to do with the internet...

Edited by Jangler

so it still hasn't leaked how he committed suicide yet? Isn't it weird in itself in today's world?  Plus, didn't they already do the autopsy.   

I mean one thing is nice, the left and right actually agree for once.  That something is fishy.   

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

so it still hasn't leaked how he committed suicide yet? Is that weird in itself in today's world?  Plus, didn't they already do the autopsy.   

I mean one thing is nice is the left and right actually agree for once.  That something is fishy.   

It's also interesting how it was immediately definitively labeled a suicide. Usually something like that would be announced as a suspected suicide or likely suicide, but in this situation it was announced from the get-go as a definitive suicide. Hell, maybe even before the coroner had actually been able to ever put out the report

5 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Wonder if the lady handler is next.

not up to speed but I know yesterday they were saying folks were having a hard time locating her.   

3 hours ago, CRA said:

not up to speed but I know yesterday they were saying folks were having a hard time locating her.   

She’s been hidden since he hit the newsstands even before his arrest. 

Prince Andrew does not want her getting popped. 

Edited by Harbingers

Current story: So while on suicide watch... they transferred his cell mate out (against regulations) and guards were so tired that they forgot to check on him (against regulations) and room was no prepared for suicide watch (against regulations) so JE used opportunity to kill himself BUT almost 36 hours after examination they still can’t confirm if it was a suicide but prison reported it suicide before anyone even got there?

Guards 'severely overworked' at time of Epstein's death https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49322050

Next thing they will tell us he died of a heart attack.

17 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Current story: So while on suicide watch... they transferred his cell mate out (against regulations) and guards were so tired that they forgot to check on him (against regulations) and room was no prepared for suicide watch (against regulations) so JE used opportunity to kill himself BUT almost 36 hours after examination they still can’t confirm if it was a suicide but prison reported it suicide before anyone even got there?

Guards 'severely overworked' at time of Epstein's death https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49322050

Next thing they will tell us he died of a heart attack.

Bet someone that works there gonna go missing or have an accident 

Bet we  have a lot more oddities.  Cameras somehow not working.  Now it was a substitute guard or something? Already used up my monthly free article and couldn’t read.  But someone who works there gonna disappear.  Either overseas or by “accident”. 

• Pie 1