Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheCasillas

Is there a trade looming?

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

LeGarrette Blount?

Yeah. That year he had 17 tds for pats, most of them came near the goal line.

But Panthers didn't even use CJ so...…… It shouldn't be that hard to find one and I think Holy or Scarlett could be the answer.

Christian has improved also though with breaking tackles imo.

9 hours ago, Paintballr said:

Our FB should be able to do that if need be. I don’t see how this is true and just rumors as last year we literally cut that exact type of back for never using him

Yeah this sounds like this should be Armah’s Job and responsibility. If he can’t do it, why is he taking a roster spot? 

8 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

Hey guys Cam was our big power back and now we are protecting him even more. CMC aint the power back at all. We need to get a legit power back like I have been saying. Yes im tooting my own horn because you guys gotta understand cmc is small and is not a power back at all. Thats asking him to do something he physical is not prepared for night in and night out. This isnt madden these are humans. 

wait a minute, i've only been watching on sundays.  have we been playing every day and i missed it?

9 hours ago, Varking said:

I see Clowney is trending on Twitter and its rumored he is being traded. Does he fill the backup RB slot here?

He filled that Michigan RBs slot pretty well.

• Milkshake 1

Embarrassing when the coaches reach conclusions a year+ after the fans. Like thank God we have world class talent in Cam and CMC because Ron & Co are otherwise clueless when it comes to the running game and always have been.

6 hours ago, ellis said:

I just hope Taylor Roten stays healthy 

how has he looked honestly? stop gap or long term answer?

10 hours ago, Paintballr said:

Our FB should be able to do that if need be. I don’t see how this is true and just rumors as last year we literally cut that exact type of back for never using him

So who's gonna lead block for the FB, three TE's are on the LOS at the GL...

Holyfield IMO fits the short yardage back mold, 5'10 / 220 (a lot of reports would have you think Scarlett is the power guy, but if you do any independent research you'll see he's a blend of finesse and physicality) he's also the same height and weight as CMC. 

I would be surprised to see us add another back via trade. I also think even with the potential of Holyfiled he hits the PS in favor of an inactive CAP even though he's already 29 turning 30 and has for the sake of most discussions tapped his potential already. 

I hope I'm wrong, I'd rather see Scarlett, and Holyfield as the depth, if the 3rd guy is gonna be inactive most games anyway I'd rather protect him from the PS poach potential. 

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

He filled that Michigan RBs slot pretty well.

Ouch dude! xD

11 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

MMQB's Albert Breer reports the Panthers are trying to find a backup who can "ideally" take "a lot" of Christian McCaffrey's short-yardage and goal-line work.

Umm. Alex Armah exists? Weird stuff.