Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I cant even Believe he had the audacity to give it back to him. I think Rivera is trying his hardest to avoid blame for failure because the more responsibility he has the less he can shift blame to someone else. 

It'll be harder for him to land a DC job if the D sucks and he's calling the plays.

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

It's hard to defend Grier... he looked so accurate at WVU, but he is not accurate tonight at all... missed a big throw there that could have had a lot of YAC

Dude Grier played in a conference with no pass defense and a wide open offense that doesn’t translate.  Suspect arm talent and takes way too many chances when he can’t read the defense.  He is arena league at best.

The sideline interviews are a little disturbing. The guys seem way too nonchalant about looking like trash tonight.

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I cant even Believe he had the audacity to give it back to him. I think Rivera is trying his hardest to avoid blame for failure because the more responsibility he has the less he can shift blame to someone else. 

Rivera wouldnt do that he is a great coach two time coach of the year dont you know? Didnt you watch all or nothing he dropped the F word hes top notch.

Sad I was Calling for us to package the 3rds to move up for Juan Thornhill at FS.

Thornhill has been a star at KC camp while Grier looking like Pickles 2.0

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Cheerleaders looking good all hot and sweaty 

Caroline Cann looking good

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

Super sexy 

lol...my favorite huddler

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It'll be harder for him to land a DC job if the D sucks and he's calling the plays.

Tepper needs to step in here if this is true

Washington proved he was trash last year and if Rivera does this I’ll jump in the fire him line when our defense sucks

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Dude Grier played in a conference with no pass defense and a wide open offense that doesn’t translate.  Suspect arm talent and takes way too many chances when he can’t read the defense.  He is arena league at best.

I'll agree with you about reading defenses... I don't think he has suspect arm talent... he's made plenty of big throws in college and in TC... Norv said he's got plenty of arm... he just looks lost out there.

This performance has been awful... but there's no way you write off the guy yet

Y'all ready to cut a rookie QB after a bad preseason game.

Lol

At least Joey Slye came to play.