Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I know this must be great news.  Wonder who they’ll bring in... Poch?

Apparently they are going after Allegri 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Apparently they are going after Allegri 

Wow, that would be a good get if they can make it happen

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Wow, that would be a good get if they can make it happen

Yea, only downfall... Allegri English sucks

14 hours ago, Raskle said:

"Sky Sports News also understands some senior figures at Arsenal wanted Jose Mourinho to replace Emery before he succeeded Mauricio Pochettino at Tottenham."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11873269/max-allegri-and-brendan-rodgers-among-names-on-arsenal-shortlist

Da fuq??

Apparently that report was a bs.  Mourinho himself said he had zero contact with Arsenal.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

This season is fun! :shades:

Enjoy!  Liverpool is definitely peaking right now.  I remember that feeling a long time ago...  

My team don’t even have a coach.

Liverpool is running away with the title.  Chelsea looking like complete garbage lately is extremely frustrating.  WTF

On 12/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Shocker said:

Liverpool is running away with the title.  Chelsea looking like complete garbage lately is extremely frustrating.  WTF

And they're doing it having suffered some really critical injuries (Alisson (though he has since returned), Salah, Matip, Fabhino).

I think those injuries might result in this squad showing a crack sometime in this busy holiday period... hopefully it'll be a domestic cup game that it happens and not EPL/UCL.

Looks like Liverpool and Klopp are in discussion with RB Salzburg to pay the 7.25M release clause on their winger/forward Takumi Minamino.  Having seen him play in the CL this year, he is a perfect Klopp-style player.

17 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Jurgen Klopp extended through 2024!  :hearteyes:

He is the best so more titles on the way.  :crying:

Arsenal interim coaches are calling out the board for failure to hire a permanent coach.  Of course top board member is owner son...  Kroenke’s are fuging useless...  way to buy a team and run it into the ground. 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, Shocker said:

I know this must be great news.  Wonder who they’ll bring in... Poch?

If so, enjoy him...I was never a massive fan.  He clearly lost the locker room further north.   And if it weren't for the tip of Raheem Sterling's toe, we wouldn't have been in the CL semifinals last year.  But you simply cannot get so futile in the PL and last for long. 

Arteta is the new Arsenal coach.  Not sure how to feel about that but he’s been one of the best Arsenal captains.  Arteta is very calm but has that “don’t fug with me” look.  His style of play is similar to Guardiola and requires strong midfield which Arsenal does not have.  I can only assume Arsenal will have to spend big.

Edited by ARSEN