Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

stankowalski

Lower class whites...is there an acronym for that yet?

12 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Large segment of the population?  Blacks account for like 20% of the population.  So I'm having it rough, I should suck it up and accept it because minorities are too?  NOBODY SHOULD SUCK IT UP AND TAKE IT REGARDLESS OF RACE.  This is something that you fug wads refuse to understand.  Not everybody is a Trump supporter.  I didn't vote for him and likely wouldn't in the future, but when you want me to suck it up for past transgressions of my race then I got a a problem.  fug that.

Okay first 20% of the US population is 60+ million people my dude.  That's roughly how many people voted for Donald Trump in 2016.

Reparations are a wealth transfer, they aren't a "whoops sorry about slavery here's $5 we're cool now right?" thing.  There was slavery, then there was Jim Crow, then AAs were fuged out of virtually all the things that helped build the white middle class after World War II, then there was the vicious backlash against the Civil Rights movement from people all up and down American society's power structure which is still going on today.  It wasn't that there was one isolated event and then it was over.

Reparations would almost certainly come as part of large scale reforms that would include stuff like universal healthcare and job guarantees.  You and I as white people would enjoy a higher quality of life as well.

9 hours ago, stankowalski said:

I would LOVE to see the responses once the shoe fits.  When your job is gone and you have nothing left to offer your family, let me hear you talking dumb poo.

Bootstraps bro. Do you lack them? 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Verge said:

I just don't understand why you have ignored 90% of what people are telling you and keep rehashing the same dumb argument. 

This is a funny post as well, when you really think about it.

13 hours ago, stankowalski said:

And I'm not a republican btw...I'm not democrat either.  

Both sides guys :eyeroll:

Gotta love the white libertarians who hate the government despite the fact that the government has coddled them and their families since the inception of this country. 

Edited by Cary Kollins

16 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Yep.  Lost my job for political bullshit.  Damn right I'm bitter.  Let me guess, you'd just let it roll off your sleeve.  Until it happens to you don't say poo.

dropped an n-word at work eh

• Pie 3

20 hours ago, stankowalski said:

The fact that I have to pay for what happened in the past means a lot me.  fug reparations.  The people that deserved it are gone.  Why should my kid suffer because of what some asshole did 200 years ago?  Makes zero sense and won't fly.

You literally aren't paying for anything black people are going thru outside of having to maybe hear about it more since social media provides everyone a platform

Imagine being this self absorbed that even hearing about other people having it hard, maybe harder, than you makes you feel victimized (which speaks to your clear sense of entitlement, very ironic huh)

You aren't worth reasoning with bc clearly the Southern Strategy totally works on you, you potential mass shooter

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

17 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Yep.  Lost my job for political bullshit.  Damn right I'm bitter.  Let me guess, you'd just let it roll off your sleeve.  Until it happens to you don't say poo.

What the fug does this even mean?

Get therapy before you watch The Joker and go getting ideas

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

There’s going to be a lot of these shootings in the future.

They can’t handle it.

Very correct. 

——

officials said Ator also called authorities, making “rambling statements” about the “atrocities he felt he had gone through” about 15 minutes before being stopped by state troopers when he opened fire.

• Pie 1

Thomas G. Kaiser, 55, was arrested and charged with second-degree possession of a destructive device for an unlawful purpose and one count of third-degree possession of a destructive device, the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office announced in a news release around noon on Monday, two hours after the parade was scheduled to commence. 

Kaiser lives on West Crescent Parkway just around the corner from the parade's starting point, according to public records.

The investigation began on Sept. 1 in Monmouth County when a suspicious package with a destructive device was left at Donovan’s Reef in Sea Bright, the release said. An investigation by the Sea Bright Police Department and the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office allegedly led to the South Plainfield residence of Thomas Kaiser.

During the investigation, it was learned that there were other destructive devices near Kaiser's home, which is located in the vicinity of the Police Athletic League building at 1250 Maple Ave. that serves as the start of the South Plainfield Labor Day Parade. 

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/2019/09/02/south-plainfield-labor-day-parade-cancelled-due-security-concerns/2180444001/

On 9/2/2019 at 10:38 AM, AggieLean said:

“Fug reparations!” - @stankowalski

Meanwhile...”I and other poor whites are struggling, so we should all be helped out!

History shows us that when all is helped out, blacks receive the crumbs of that help.

You paraphrased me without acknowledgement. 

Yes let's have this argument please.

BTW...doesn't matter what happens in the past to me.  What matters to me is now.  Bet a lot of people agree.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, Fryfan said:

Its like they dont understand what Jim crow laws were and when they existed.  And they dont understand their is STILL a bias in the present with loan rates and wages.

They, they, they....fug THEY.  fug Jim Crow laws, that was before i was born.  You expect me and mine to accept this bullshit that's going on today.  Guess what, you're wrong.   

BTW, LOVE the white privileged people stepping up here...bet you got money huh?  

Yep there are PLENTY of white  people being underserved in this country, which is why you get Trump.  If you haven't figured that out then sorry for you.  

Rural America counts.  

God damn it I've become a Trump guy.  Thx.

• Beer 1