Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Basbear

T. J McDonald vet safety released

Don’t know anything about him but looks like he had a good year last year. New coaching staff chooses to save some $. Worth a look but I wouldn’t bet on it having already signed Tre...

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Apparently signing Boston hasn't curbed the safety talk all that much.

Prob cause he isn't all that good.  Just better than the alternatives.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Who could forget this?

Seem to remember he and Cam jawing A LOT that game, McDonald dropping an INT IIRC, etc.  He's a decent player and this is just part of the Dolphins tank, though. 

59 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Anyone released by another team is wanted here.  It's a Huddle thing.

• Pie 4
  • Milkshake 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I told y’all the angles he takes are maddening.  But the huddle wanted good ole Tre.  

• Beer 2

30 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

I told y’all the angles he takes are maddening.  But the huddle wanted good ole Tre.  

He hasn’t disappointed this offseason. Has fuged up every game that he has played with terrible angles to the ball carrier. 

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Look behind Boston and Reid. Our depth is still ugly. A recently converted CB coming off of a bad leg break and a career special teamer. 

I really think y'all should quit putting this poo on here because looks like Ron gets on the huddle. Everyone talked Tre Boston's sorry ass up on here and now everyone is still complaining. We have like 2 or 3 new threads everyday wanting more safeties. Guess what it ain't happening. Get ready for a 8-8 or 9-7 season. We are not ready for the playoffs sorry buts it's true!

Didn't the article say he was released  due to an injury? Did I miss something? And if that is the case, why would we pick him up?

He is 28, fwiw.  I like it.  Get him for a low price so Miami has to assume part of the salary?

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Probably because Boston is clearly a free safety and McDonald is a strong safety. He would back up Reid.