Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KaseKlosed

Antonio Brown playing Chess not Checkers!!

1 hour ago, raz said:

so, pretty much yes

Do you wish A. Brown was currently playing for the Panthers?

8 hours ago, SBiii said:

Do you wish A. Brown was currently playing for the Panthers?

is your baby brain trying to say that if i don't want him playing here its the same as wishing him broke and dead at 50? the whataboutism is strong with you.

• Milkshake 1

11 hours ago, raz said:

is your baby brain trying to say that if i don't want him playing here its the same as wishing him broke and dead at 50? the whataboutism is strong with you.

If u cud swap any Panthers receiver straight up for A. Brown today...wud u do the deal?

Yes, or no?

In this environment get your money as much you can so I'm not going to hate on him for it.

Edited by ZoneRead
  • Pie 2

On 8/31/2019 at 7:35 PM, SBiii said:

If u cud swap any Panthers receiver straight up for A. Brown today...wud u do the deal?

Yes, or no?

salary cap be damned?  of course i would.    

7 hours ago, raz said:

salary cap be damned?  of course i would.    

Not me.  He's no-character low-IQ person, divisive and a distraction, one of the 3 biggest in the league.  Don't want him anywhere near my organization.

That said, nobody said they "wanted" him dead --- that's just you trying to make something out of nothing.

I agree with the OP that the odds of him being broke by age 50 are good....have no opinion on his life span but wish him the best. 

Edited by SBiii

AB is a typical child who will keep testing the limits until they are disciplined.  Kudos to Mayock for taking a stand.

mayock gruden and ab are all man babies.  i got no idea what you're talking about.   the poo is perfect.  picture them all as toddlers fighting over some blocks.

• Beer 1