Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jasonluckydog

Eric Weddle suffers a horrendous injury from 22

nicks on the head bleed a lot, it looked nasty, hopefully it isn't all that bad.  Also wtf t96...

My God that is a clickbait title. It's a gash and blood, the title makes it sound like he snapped his neck in half and bone was sticking out 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, it doesn't take much of a cut on the scalp to produce a LOT of blood.

back in the day, wrestlers cut themselves on the forehead and just along the scalp for the gore affect.

it's not done as much these days.

By the blood it looks like scalp. That will heal, I was worried he’d blown an eardrum at one point. 

Weddle is a good player and a good guy. Sounds like he’ll be in the concussion protocol for a while though after this.  

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

My God that is a clickbait title. It's a gash and blood, the title makes it sound like he snapped his neck in half and bone was sticking out 

I got that from the article 

7 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I got that from the article 

Yeah that's what I was talking about, not your post

31 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

giphy.gif

That poo is fake as fug. The guy that got the knee to the face still had tension. That’s why his head didn’t bounce up. When your knocked out there is no tension. He also fell away from physics. Did the UFC become the WWE?

Edited by Harbingers
  • Poo 3

49 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I've been watching football for over 30 years and haven't seen this much blood from an NFL  injury, 

Ouch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansided.com/2019/09/08/eric-weddle-suffers-bloody-gruesome-injury/amp/

IMG_20190908_164655.jpg

I have you by a few years, be thankful you can’t see the Joe Thiesmann injury. Once you do you can not unsee it. It is by far the most gruesome injury I have seen.

Edited by philit99
  • Pie 1