Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Eric Weddle suffers a horrendous injury from 22

nicks on the head bleed a lot, it looked nasty, hopefully it isn't all that bad.  Also wtf t96...

My God that is a clickbait title. It's a gash and blood, the title makes it sound like he snapped his neck in half and bone was sticking out 

Cmc might be next the way we abuse him to make up for Cam's injured arm.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, it doesn't take much of a cut on the scalp to produce a LOT of blood.

back in the day, wrestlers cut themselves on the forehead and just along the scalp for the gore affect.

it's not done as much these days.

By the blood it looks like scalp. That will heal, I was worried he’d blown an eardrum at one point. 

Weddle is a good player and a good guy. Sounds like he’ll be in the concussion protocol for a while though after this.  

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

My God that is a clickbait title. It's a gash and blood, the title makes it sound like he snapped his neck in half and bone was sticking out 

I got that from the article 

7 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I got that from the article 

Yeah that's what I was talking about, not your post

31 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

giphy.gif

That poo is fake as fug. The guy that got the knee to the face still had tension. That’s why his head didn’t bounce up. When your knocked out there is no tension. He also fell away from physics. Did the UFC become the WWE?

49 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I've been watching football for over 30 years and haven't seen this much blood from an NFL  injury, 

Ouch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansided.com/2019/09/08/eric-weddle-suffers-bloody-gruesome-injury/amp/

IMG_20190908_164655.jpg

I have you by a few years, be thankful you can’t see the Joe Thiesmann injury. Once you do you can not unsee it. It is by far the most gruesome injury I have seen.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Troys99x4

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • So he’s a bloody pirate?
    • I mean...try to remove yourself from the equation and answer objectively whether or not you think it's sad that there are actually fans of a team who spend hours upon hours every week actively trying to convince other fans of their team (who are in contrast, hopeful and optimistic) that their optimism is unfounded and that their team actually sucks.  Again...this is a team you are a fan of, that you root for, that you've grown up rooting for....but a team which you spend a sizable chunk of your free time arguing on a message board is just a really terrible team with a terrible quarterback managed by a terrible GM.  It's one thing to be a "realist" and maybe roll your eyes at perceived homerism on these boards...but to be so unconscionably offended at the sight of optimism that you feel the need to pop into inconsequential fluff threads like "Teddy Bridgewater is a natural leader!" or whatever to say "Hey guys guys slow down...Teddy has been mediocre for his whole career! That's just a fact" is just downright bizarre and deserves some self-reflection.  Maybe it's true...but why care that much to spend an inordinate amount of your free time arguing that case ad nauseum across several threads?  The "homer" opposition is at least somewhat rational and justifiable because fans of a team are generally passionate in support of their team (outside of these boards) and don't take kindly to others trashing it. You seem to be a big-time Cam Newton fan...imagine if you were a regular on some Cam Newton fan forum and there was a contingency of posters going into every thread about Cam being a great passer and being like "Well, actually...check out these statistics of his completion percentage against other QBs".  Then you make a thread about no one having carried their team's offense as much as Cam in NFL history and then the same guy from the other thread was like "Well, actually...Cam is number 4 in total % of team offensive yardage".  And then you make another thread about Cam having so much fire and passion and putting his body on the line to win over and over again, and YET AGAIN the same guy from the last two threads comes in and says "Well, remember he didn't jump on that fumble in the Super Bowl?".  Then you call him out and you're like "What is your deal? Why are you even here? Are you even a Cam fan?" and he's like "Woah bro I'm a huge Cam Newton fan, I'm just being a realist...not everything has to be sunshine and rainbows". At what point are you thinking this dude just has a sad life?
    • https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/08/09/bikers-trump-coronavirus-pandemic-claims-chris-cox-sanchez-intv-nr-vpx.cnn I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I believe the Democrats planned the release of the coronavirus in order to achieve a mail-in ballot election.
  • Masters of PIE !