Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

R0CKnR0LLA

Largest tax hike in US history - over $2,000 per household

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020

"The costs of the tariffs to consumers will be $259.2 billion,” the report stated. “That is, the tariffs will cost the average household $2,031 per year."

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,”

$259 billion for tariffs already announced, $461 billion if all tariffs threatened go into effect. For comparison, the 2nd largest tax hike in US history is $76 billion.

• Pie 1

Don't worry though, Trump policies have only negatively effected the average family. The ultra-rich 1% and mega-corporations are still saving over $1,000,000,000,000.

Trump’s trade war has killed 300,000 jobs

"The job toll from the trade war will hit about 450,000 by the end of the year, if there’s no change in policy. By the end of 2020, the trade war will have killed 900,000 jobs, on its current course. The hardest-hit sectors are manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and retail."

On 9/11/2019 at 4:24 AM, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Trump’s trade war has killed 300,000 jobs

"The job toll from the trade war will hit about 450,000 by the end of the year, if there’s no change in policy. By the end of 2020, the trade war will have killed 900,000 jobs, on its current course. The hardest-hit sectors are manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and retail."

Lol..BS

32 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

LOL,

yep the standard..."I have no real reply"....you believe the lie because you live the lie...

43 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

yep the standard..."I have no real reply"....you believe the lie because you live the lie...

And the lie is what, exactly?

I'll wait because I know you'll have to comprehend the definition of "lie" before you answer the question.

12 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

And the lie is what, exactly?

I'll wait because I know you'll have to comprehend the definition of "lie" before you answer the question.

The whole leftist philosophy and response to all things Trump

lol the only response trumpsters have to the largest tax hike in US history and hundreds of thousands of lost jobs is to stick their fingers in their ears and scream NUH UH! NUH UH! NUH UH!