Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Thinking that the posters here are representative of the panther fandom in general is a serious mistake.

And, doesn't change my point, why should the real fans be punished because of the trolls?

I see them all over Twitter. Who do you think is snapping pics of Newton in public and tweeting the photos at local news as a means of proof that his head isn't in the right place or he isn't dedicated to football?

We aren't going to agree, that's fine. Have a good day, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I see them all over Twitter. Who do you think is snapping pics of Newton in public and tweeting the photos at local news as a means of proof that his head isn't in the right place or he isn't dedicated to football?

We aren't going to agree, that's fine. Have a good day, thanks.

Twitter doesn't represent the entire fan base either.  

So, you still haven't answered the question. Why should the majority of fans, who aren't trolls, pay for the sins of the few?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick Update: According to Person and Rodrigue, he didn't practice today either.

I know not many were still holding out hope that he'd play Sunday, but if you're one of those, it ain't lookin' good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

What a complete waste of a pick Gaulden was

Lol Where did that come from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as we are on the subject, has Irwin seen the field yet for us?...even in preseason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bull123 said:

As long as we are on the subject, has Irwin seen the field yet for us?...even in preseason?

That would be negatory there good buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mjligon said:

Lol Where did that come from? 

Ha just saw that he missed practice AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, falconidae said:

Twitter doesn't represent the entire fan base either.  

So, you still haven't answered the question. Why should the majority of fans, who aren't trolls, pay for the sins of the few?

I think you might need help with reading comprehension. Do I need to walk you back a few pages and read the post back to you? You know, the post you sought me out to reply to?

Where in the initial post you quoted does it say each and every fan deserves that, or as you put it the "entire'" fanbase? It was quite clearly referring to the ignorant fans embarrassing all of us with this unnecessary toxicity. Yes those fans deserve to witness nothing but losing. That's how I feel. If you don't like it, welp, keep it pushing. Aren't you a Falcons fan anyway? Why do you care one iota about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

everything is fine guys cams just getting some WD40 to knock off the RUST if you dont think this team is going 14-2 you are a hater

Yeah dawg we goin 16-0 with time travel. ANOTHER ONE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I think you might need help with reading comprehension. Do I need to walk you back a few pages and read the post back to you? You know, the post you sought me out to reply to?

Where in the initial post you quoted does it say each and every fan deserves that, or as you put it the "entire'" fanbase? It was quite clearly referring to the ignorant fans embarrassing all of us with this unnecessary toxicity. Yes those fans deserve to witness nothing but losing. That's how I feel. If you don't like it, welp, keep it pushing. Aren't you a Falcons fan anyway? Why do you care one iota about this?

Naah, my reading comprehension is just fine

"The personal stuff all over this subforum is just toxic nastiness. These fans deserve an eternity of losing."

 

So how, exactly, are the fans that deserve an eternity of losing  going to be separated from the majority of fans who aren't trolls and don't deserve that at all?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Naah, my reading comprehension is just fine

"The personal stuff all over this subforum is just toxic nastiness. These fans deserve an eternity of losing."

 

So how, exactly, are the fans that deserve an eternity of losing  going to be separated from the majority of fans who aren't trolls and don't deserve that at all?

Holy poo you are seriously feeling some type of way about this lol.

What part of the word "eternity" didn't clue you in that it was a remark not meant to be taken entirely seriously? How many vampires do you know that are also Carolina Panthers fans?

See ya in November.

1917966_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheRed said:

I think you might need help with reading comprehension. Do I need to walk you back a few pages and read the post back to you? You know, the post you sought me out to reply to?

Where in the initial post you quoted does it say each and every fan deserves that, or as you put it the "entire'" fanbase? It was quite clearly referring to the ignorant fans embarrassing all of us with this unnecessary toxicity. Yes those fans deserve to witness nothing but losing. That's how I feel. If you don't like it, welp, keep it pushing. Aren't you a Falcons fan anyway? Why do you care one iota about this?

somehow you made it through last year sane-ish, unlike me.  but when the fug did you become such a fuggin baby? what happened?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, raz said:

somehow you made it through last year sane-ish, unlike me.  but when the fug did you become such a fuggin baby? what happened?  

Last year? That was nothing compared to losing our second Super Bowl.

Welcome to 0-2. This what an 0-2 fanbase looks like. If you think this is bad, wait until Sunday night if we lose and fall to 0-3 at the hands of the Cardinals.

I think we have substantial talent, but superior coaching could mask some of our deficiencies in other areas better. Ron and Norv need to put together a successful gameplan or they need to be shown the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...