Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Jacksonville Jaguars at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

The dude threw how many yards? Pretty clutch in a lot of situations.

and he is 11-12 scoring in the red zone.

id say he’s pretty good.

make your argument that he’s not.

drops mike.

he owned a top 5 D..yea...which makes it all the more absurd..he has nothing to lose so ...chuck it up....blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile...should have destroyed his azz.

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

he owned a top 5 D..yea...which makes it all the more absurd..he has nothing to lose so ...chuck it up....blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile...should have destroyed his azz.

I saw him extend plays, make them with his legs, make some good throws.

is he Drew Brees yet? Hell no. 

Hes good though.  He came into the game and probably this one too with the best QBR in the red zone. 

would you have traded Kyle Allen and Will Grier both at the same time for him now?

oh yeh.

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

I saw him extend plays, make them with his legs, make some good throws.

is he Drew Brees yet? Hell no. 

Hes good though.  He came into the game and probably this one too with the best QBR in the red zone. 

would you have traded Kyle Allen and Will Grier both at the same time for him now?

oh yeh.

lol...hes a gamer with nothing to lose with a little skill...he went for it but lost today...no thanks to Ronald..

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

lol...hes a gamer with nothing to lose with a little skill...he went for it but lost today...no thanks to Ronald..

Yeh he’s a gamer,.. I really liked what I saw and I know he’s good when it really stresses me out that he has the ball.

It helped that we had a 12th man on the field and that was Jax— it was like they were determined to lose the game with all the penalties etc.

if they were more disciplined they might have taken us to the cleaners. Some nasty stupid penalties they did.

CLASSIC Gardner Minshew today.  

400 yards, 3 turnovers, and a loss.  

This is exactly what he did at ECU.   HUGE numbers, lots of turnovers, lots of losses.

3 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

CLASSIC Gardner Minshew today.  

400 yards, 3 turnovers, and a loss.  

This is exactly what he did at ECU.   HUGE numbers, lots of turnovers, lots of losses.

Yup but EZU likes to give games away though.

As nice a story it is, something tells me in a couple years no one will know wtf Minshew is anymore.

Question: Lots of Jags fans at the game had shirts that said Duuuval? they were also hollering and chanting it out?  What is that supposed to be

15 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Question: Lots of Jags fans at the game had shirts that said Duuuval? they were also hollering and chanting it out?  What is that supposed to be

The county they reside in it’s a like slang Duvaaaal just representing like we do with Luuuuuuke.

17 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

It's the name of the county Jacksonville is in. 

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

It's the name of the county Jacksonville is in. 

Also to make Jacksonville seem larger than it is, they claim the whole county as their city limits.