Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

The next game will tell us...

I definitely agree with the point that regardless of who plays qb, a bad game won't really tell us much or be an indictment against them. San Francisco's pass defense has been lights out this year. They just made Jared Goff look like Jimmy Clausen. Where I disagree is that a great game by Allen should really elevate his standing. If he goes on the road and leads this team to a victory against the current number 1 team in the conference and the top ranked passing defense and actually has a great game, I don't know how anyone can continue to say he's not a bona fide starter (which remains a too popular opinion here)

• Pie 1

Allen will probably start and he may struggle because 49ers are tough this year.  Goff was shut down by them too, wouldn’t stress too much unless it’s a complete disaster and as long as we get a W.

8 hours ago, bandu said:

Receving TDs 2019 Carolina Panthers

1)D.J. Moore (1) WR1 

2) C. McCaffery (2) RB

3) Greg Olsen (2) TE

4) Curtis Samuel (2) WR2

so nah i wouldn't consider this a one dimensional offensive attack...just saying

Thats fine.  Everyone else in the world knows that our offense rides on CMC's back.  TBB shut down CMC yardage wise, had 7 turnovers.  And still was able to make is a 2 possession game.  Because our offense couldn't reliably move the ball.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our main offensive weapon got shut down twice this year. But the second time, we won anyway.

That included a 99 yard drive where the football went to several different people.

I'm guessing your belief is that they all threw the ball to themselves.

That 99 yard drive.  Wasn't that like near 50% of our entire offense the entire game?  (thanks largely to a timely 15 yard penalty)  Didn't we have to regularly settle for FGs on short yardage drives from turn overs because CMC was shut down and we couldn't do anything?

3 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Thats fine.  Everyone else in the world knows that our offense rides on CMC's back.  TBB shut down CMC yardage wise, had 7 turnovers.  And still was able to make is a 2 possession game.  Because our offense couldn't reliably move the ball.

That 99 yard drive.  Wasn't that like near 50% of our entire offense the entire game?  (thanks largely to a timely 15 yard penalty)  Didn't we have to regularly settle for FGs on short yardage drives from turn overs because CMC was shut down and we couldn't do anything?

You didn't actually watch the game, did you?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You didn't actually watch the game, did you?

I did.

Are we trying to pretend that all of the other games didn't exist?

How convenient.  Ignore anything that could disagree with your narrative.

Just now, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I did.

Are we trying to pretend that all of the other games didn't exist?

How convenient.  Ignore anything that could disagree with your narrative.

The other games happened.

We won them.

Kyle Allen contributed.

This desperation you have to act like he didn't is amusing...and telling.