Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

HRC isn’t often right

Get past her being horrible.  Horrible candidate.  Horrible campaign.  We all know this.  Old lady has been around and does know some things....and during her campaign she more accurately described in pretty good detail a Trump presidency.  Hell, she flat out called the stuff with Erodogan we are witnessing the past week.  Maybe just a case of the corrupt knowing the corrupt. 

But she is spot on here.  The folks that brought you 2016 will follow the same model as 2020.  Trump didn’t win because of 1 thing.  He won because of the collective result of many things working together for him.  And this is part of the equation.   And just a note, assets aren’t always witting.  

There will be a 3rd party candidate backed to hurt the Dem candidate 

• Pie 1

You're 100% right.

But at least now, I think we're more aware of it than we were in 2016. I several times was wavering towards voting third party in 2016 (until all the 3rd party candidates proved themselves to be horrifically incompetent, and Trump proved himself to be horrifically incompetent AND evil). Now I, and hopefully many others, KNOW where this support for these 3rd party candidates come from, and exactly what its intention is.

From the amazing[ly disheartening] documentary, The Great Hack:

Their goal is to drive apathy. They don't care about the third party winning. They don't even care about the 3rd party stealing votes. The goal is to dishearten you from voting at all. These third party candidates are being propped up to drain your enthusiasm for your major party candidate. The goal is to make the third party candidate seem to be everything the major party candidate isn't (in this case, the Democratic candidate), so you start thinking, "I'll vote for them as a protest vote, so next time my party picks a candidate that's more like this third party candidate I like."

But you know in your heart, they aren't going to win. Your protest vote doesn't matter. Voting doesn't matter. So by now, you're so frustrated with the major party candidate, and the electoral process, that on election day you probably just stay home.

If the DNC were smart, they'd be pumping money into the coffers of Joe Walsh and every possible primary challenger for Trump. Buy them ad time, so they can get on TV and talk about all the things Republicans used to care about. And they'll start going, "Man I wish we had a guy like that. Trump's great because he owns the libs, but if I'm being honest, I'm getting sick of all the scandals and the economy, and the stupid tweets. I wish we could just have a gold old stiff shirt Reagan/Bush/Romney type again."

You'll never swing them to vote for a Dem, but you can discourage them from voting at all. If you could frustrate them, sap their enthusiasm for Trump, I think enough of them would stay home that go to the effort to grudginly vote for him because he's "our guy."

• Pie 2

Why did you mention tulsi around this creepy perv.

She is hot.  Beats all the other candidates in that regard.  

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Get past her being horrible.  Horrible candidate.  Horrible campaign.  We all know this.  Old lady has been around and does know some things....and during her campaign she more accurately described in pretty good detail a Trump presidency.  Hell, she flat out called the stuff with Erodogan we are witnessing the past week.  Maybe just a case of the corrupt knowing the corrupt. 

But she is spot on here.  The folks that brought you 2016 will follow the same model as 2020.  Trump didn’t win because of 1 thing.  He won because of the collective result of many things working together for him.  And this is part of the equation.   And just a note, assets aren’t always witting.  

There will be a 3rd party candidate backed to hurt the Dem candidate 

Woman has lost it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-suggests-putin-has-kompromat-trump-russians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/

• Beer 1

First and foremost fug Hillary Clinton.

Tulsi is probably gonna be weaponized against whomever wins the Democratic nomination though.  She's a perfect candidate for it.

She's in the same caucus as AOC and Ilhan Omar among other targets of raging boomer hate, yet I see low info voters and right wingers inexplicably talk about her as being "more reasonable" or "less extreme" than, say, someone like Bernie Sanders even though they're in like 90% agreement on most issues.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

she hasn't lost it.  Tulsi stuff has been talked about on this board before.  Tulsi is crazy we already know folks abroad push that whack job.   And Russia did all this in 2016 and they will do it again in 2020.  They will push a 3rd party candidate to aid Trump.  

I mean heck, that isn't even much of a prediction.  HRC just stating the obvious. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

she hasn't lost it.  Tulsi stuff has been talked about on this board before.  Tulsi is crazy we already know folks abroad push that whack job.   And Russia did all this in 2016 and they will do it again in 2020.  They will push a 3rd party candidate to aid Trump.  

I mean heck, that isn't even much of a prediction.  HRC just stating the obvious. 

WashPo states that she is saying it "baseless".  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Tulsi Gabbard REEEEEEALLY could have used Proactiv as a teen. You can hide classified U.S. documents in those craters on her face. 

Just now, Sonic said:

That's no way to talk about your next president.

12545245_1557305787894736_1276672786_n.jpg

That would be the pits! Get it? Like the pits all over her face. 

1 minute ago, Sonic said:

It's all good my dude. I know what you're into. Enjoy - I'm not judging btw.

Hillary-Clinton-Ugly-Chins.jpg

Your response is weaker than Tulsi's polling numbers, my dude. 

1 minute ago, Sonic said:

Judging from your astute response - I can tell you're a man of culture. I had you figured all wrong - my apologies. I've got you pegged now. I've done you the honor of attaching your ideal woman. Do with it what you will. This is a judgement free zone.

sjw.jpg

No, my dude, I think you're the one that's been pegged. But hey, you do you. 

3 minutes ago, Sonic said:

Don't feel bad. Everyone takes a loss from time to time. It's your turn now. Just try to think next time before you say something negative about mommy tulsi.

It took you this long to come up with that response? Sad! 

She made her bones in politics as a gay-bashing conversion therapy proponent who called gay rights activists terrorists.  Yeah no thanks.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield