Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Trade Deadline News

Recommended Posts



9 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Oh boy

 

I wouldn't mind giving them a call about Kyle Phillips. He's a UDFA rookie who has played pretty well for them. Think a younger version of Wes Horton.

They got him as a UDFA, maybe they'd flip him for a later rounder and consider it a win?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this wouldn’t be popular in the slightest but if I’m Hurney and I know Cam isn’t coming back until after Green Bay at the earliest, I’d think long and hard about selling. We aren’t beating GB without Cam. So at minimum we’re at 4 losses in an extremely competitive conference with some tough games remaining. 
 

Teams are giving up a lot these days. It’s something that should at the very least be discussed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hr and 30 minutes before deadline. Only to hear Marty's plan was to move up practice squad player. Lmao who thinks we are trading for a player. One player does not make this team a playoff team.

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I know this wouldn’t be popular in the slightest but if I’m Hurney and I know Cam isn’t coming back until after Green Bay at the earliest, I’d think long and hard about selling. We aren’t beating GB without Cam. So at minimum we’re at 4 losses in an extremely competitive conference with some tough games remaining. 
 

Teams are giving up a lot these days. It’s something that should at the very least be discussed

Who would you sell that would be worth buying?

I'm not so sure that taking that route wouldn't just be Hurney setting the table for his replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Albright tweeted the Jets and Skins are trying to fleece desperate fringe teams with the current asking prices.

smart teams staying firm for what it’s worth.

cant imbed the tweet for some reason 

Edited by Panthercougar68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I know this wouldn’t be popular in the slightest but if I’m Hurney and I know Cam isn’t coming back until after Green Bay at the earliest, I’d think long and hard about selling. We aren’t beating GB without Cam. So at minimum we’re at 4 losses in an extremely competitive conference with some tough games remaining. 

Teams are giving up a lot these days. It’s something that should at the very least be discussed

I'd trade anybody for the right price, but my idea of "the right price" is generally pretty high.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We ain’t going to do poo... we going to sit back and watch everyone make moves to get better. “Answer is on the roster” Rivera won’t let us do anything. Don’t get hopes up. Little over an hour left and no word we’ve kicked tires on anyone

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catufb85 said:

We ain’t going to do poo... we going to sit back and watch everyone make moves to get better. “Answer is on the roster” Rivera won’t let us do anything. Don’t get hopes up. Little over an hour left and no word we’ve kicked tires on anyone

It's what we do and why we lose. We need a LT in a bad way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably a good time to mention that while deals have to be agreed upon prior to 4pm, they don't have to be announced.

Most will be, but there's often one or two that aren't announced until after the deadline.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Who would you sell that would be worth buying?

I'm not so sure that taking that route wouldn't just be Hurney setting the table for his replacement.

I’m sure some teams would be interested in McCoy, Irvin, Olsen, Bradberry and Shaq are both free agents to be. Anyone on 1 year deals. 
 

If your plan isn’t to bring both (JB and ST) back then I’m of the belief you should get something for them before you lose them and get nothing. 

Edited by *FreeFua*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *FreeFua* said:

I’m sure some teams would be interested in McCoy, Irvin, Olsen, Bradberry and Shaq are both free agents to be. Anyone on 1 year deals. 
 

If your plan isn’t to bring both (JB and ST) back then I’m of the belief you should get something for them before you lose them and get nothing. 

Even if we lost them, we'd almost certainly be looking at a 3rd round comp pick so the trade would have to be for more than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...