Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Bucs release 2016 1st round pick Vernon Hargreaves

@1of10Charnatives   We have our own history of a GM making a change everyone hated for "his guy" that didn't work out.

Seifert, who was combo HC/GM,  cut Steve Beuerlien in 2000 after signing Jeff Lewis. If you were on the Observer board, you surely remember the fan uproar. 

2 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

@1of10Charnatives   We have our own history of a GM making a change everyone hated for "his guy" that didn't work out.

Seifert, who was combo HC/GM,  cut Steve Beuerlien in 2000 after signing Jeff Lewis. If you were on the Observer board, you surely remember the fan uproar. 

Yup.

Boy that worked out great didn’t it? I was just wondering when they are gonna get around to inducting good ole Jeff “the Jeffster” Lewis into the Hall of Honor. I mean he accomplished so much in his time here. I don’t know why people didn’t just trust Seafart’s judgement more. He had those Super Bowl rings he got in San Fran, who were we to question him?

How long does it take for a player to go through waivers?

Waivers are 24 hours, I think typically announced after 4pm.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Waivers are 24 hours, I think typically announced after 4pm.

Correct, should hear by 4pm today

We need him for the obviously already know reasons. Get on it Hurney 2.0 if makes it to us.

i get this guy literally every franchise mode in madden because he always ends up a free agent and is young and fast.

it has always been his destiny to be a panther for this reason and to get claimed elsewhere will have consequences beyond measure

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

i get this guy literally every franchise mode in madden because he always ends up a free agent and is young and fast.

it has always been his destiny to be a panther for this reason and to get claimed elsewhere will have consequences beyond measure

I use to do the same thing with David Carr back in the day.

Didn't work out as well as it did in Madden. 

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

I use to do the same thing with David Carr back in the day.

Didn't work out as well as it did in Madden. 

but he did become a panther, so there is weight behind this concept

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

well obviously.  Not like we need another CB!

20 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

Yeah and it worked out soooo well. The ESPN board was lit that day too.