Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

My gosh... I might have to cave in.  I still play the original modern warfare.  We got a group of like 30 guys and girls that still play.

• Pie 1

Absolutely my favorite CoD since MW2. It has it's faults and if you go on YT, you'll see a ton of hate for it because of the cheese meta (the 725 shotgun and M4 meta are sort of the noob tube of MW2). Ignore that, it's a solid game.

Some map design is meh, but it's solid. Game plays a tad slower than recent CoD titles, which I prefer (it is still a fast, arcadey FPS in true CoD fashion). Killstreaks are a thing again, guns are all usable and good and there are definitely some that require more skill to make work than others. Crossplay for multiplayer is great, helps search times for lobbies. Ground War is Conquest from Battlefield, offers that experience in a CoD playstyle so it's less structured and more pure chaos.

Campaign is good. Nothing insane or over the top IMO, but definitely a couple moral choices that spawn the "OMG this game is pushing boundaries" talk. They used liveleaks footage of military operations as influence, if that gives you an idea.

Speaking of video games, I picked up Madden 20 today for $27... and it promptly bricked my old PS4. It powered off while downloading the massive content file and now it will only come on for about 5 seconds before powering right back off. Le sigh.

9 minutes ago, Kinographer said:

You might want to check the tinderbox. Someone might have put a curse on you.

I ended up taking it apart and cleaning it out. It was just overheating 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Speaking of video games, I picked up Madden 20 today for $27... and it promptly bricked my old PS4. It powered off while downloading the massive content file and now it will only come on for about 5 seconds before powering right back off. Le sigh.

Karma?

Damn GameFly I have 3 accounts (long story) on a damn trial or discount period all with MW the ONLY game in que even for my 3 at a time account for FOUR days and they still won’t send me a damn copy.

maybe I need a 4th account...