Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

It is really goddamn funny that cops keep writing “oink little piggy!!” on their own coffee cups

Police detain this man ALIVE....i didnt know they were trained to do such things:thinking:

1 hour ago, firefox1234 said:

Police detain this man ALIVE....i didnt know they were trained to do such things:thinking:

Due to his pale complexion it was obvious that he wasn't concealing a weapon and so they didn't need to be afraid and kill him.

When its a darker skinned person they cant tell if they have one of those black pistols so its better to assume they do

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

This is why we need to disarm our law enforcement.

Put the pistols, assault rifles, and shotguns in a safe in the trunk for when they are actually needed and leave the cops with TASERs.

In its own way this is as upsetting as what happened to George Floyd because its a hairs breadth from the same outcome and all over a stop sign.

50 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

This is fuging heartbreaking hearing that man cry in fear and his grandma cry “that’s my child” Jesus Christ.

Didn't linvillegeorge or someone delete an entire cop thread a few months ago over bullshit?

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Didn't linvillegeorge or someone delete an entire cop thread a few months ago over bullshit?

yeah he got mad at me and erased all of my posts and consequently every topic i had started was deleted which included everyone else’s posts as well

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah he got mad at me and erased all of my posts and consequently every topic i had started was deleted which included everyone else’s posts as well

He’s over in the main forum coronavirus thread bragging about being able to buy a half a million dollar home in the middle of a fuging pandemic with 40 million people out of a job. He’s a giant piece of fuging poo. These types of people’s egos are tied to their bank accounts because they know deep down they are fuging boring losers.

Edited by TheRumGone