Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

14 minutes ago, rodeo said:

we really do need to get some real game situation tape on William Grier. Ron's excuse for not giving him a look was that "we have another young QB to develop" but he shouldn't be making that decision anymore, he's John Fox in 2010, he's gone, lame duck, treading water. if a President can't pick a supreme court justice in his last year anymore a coach can't pick his QB either.

If thats the case, then the coach and gm have opposing views. Hurney has his vision which is trash and has nothing to do with what ron wabts to do. This will go down as hurneys worst draft

• Pie 1

People defending allen and want cam gone are closet racists. Hot take

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Cam is gone. He’s already gone, haven’t you read the hot takes of here?

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, onmyown said:

A defender was there, no one blocking him, had Allen tried to turn its debatable whether he was going to be smacked before or while he threw it.

again let me Scott make the analysis, I know what o saw though I didn’t see it other than once live 

also I know I’ve seen cam avoid those throws and situations as well which I agree with. Too risky.

for the millionth time if this drive died due to a single player it was daryl williams

Not quite true.

I went back and re-watched the clip. Posted the results in another thread.

Allen had a window, but he let the rush  distract him and lost it. A quicker decision and that play comes out differently.

14 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Woah there! You mean people who don't like "Towel head" Cam could be racist?

48 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

b-b-but cam!!

lmao you can go away too

Okay keyboard warrior. 

Omg lol they lost to the redskins!!! Keep pounding losers

15 minutes ago, RJK said:

Omg lol they lost to the redskins!!! Keep pounding losers

I can't even feel insulted by this.

Edited by PantherCam213

Lifelong redskin fan here (grew up in DC as a kid, although I live in new zealand now) - I just wanted to sign up to say I hope Greg Olsen recovers quickly. I didnt see the game live (still sleeping early Monday morning) but I saw the hit on replay.

As for Ryan Anderson - his hit would have been considered a spectacular defensive play in the nfl for nearly 100 years, and now is illegal, and I feel a little sorry for him as well, but rules are rules. It was sickening to see Olsen out before he hit the ground. Ive seen that in rugby, here, too many times.

Honestly, I think they should remove the helmets - impacts are rarely as violent if no one is wearing a helmet. But I know that isnt goign to happen.

Anyway, Like I said, I hope Olden recovers quickly - this is probably his final year, so any games he misses will be sad.

Kyle Allen perpetually chokes on dicks inside the 5 yard line, but Jermaine Carter and the ST unit are great Americans for that onside kick recovery today 

47 minutes ago, RumHam said:

No I don't want Cam gone....but we must realistically look that the last 2 years have not been Cam's finest either.  He got beat up in 2015 SB.  2016 in the first game of the year Denver beat him up more and we went 6 and 10.  2017 we went 11 and 5 and lost to the Saints in the first round of playoff.  Last year we won 6 lost two and then Pittsburg beat him up and we lost 7 straight and went 7 and 9.  So tell me how good Cam as been the last 3 years before this year.  Had two losing seasons.  Do you really see him coming back as 100% next year.  It is not about hating it is being real for a change.

1 minute ago, cmichd said:

No I don't want Cam gone....but we must realistically look that the last 2 years have not been Cam's finest either.  He got beat up in 2015 SB.  2016 in the first game of the year Denver beat him up more and we went 6 and 10.  2017 we went 11 and 5 and lost to the Saints in the first round of playoff.  Last year we won 6 lost two and then Pittsburg beat him up and we lost 7 straight and went 7 and 9.  So tell me how good Cam as been the last 3 years before this year.  Had two losing seasons.  Do you really see him coming back as 100% next year.  It is not about hating it is being real for a change.

Cam need to go too.  It’s time for a retool from the top down.  Even is he stays we aren’t going to be very good for a few more seasons. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll grant it's early, but so far the Redskins look like they might just be the shittiest opponent I've seen all season.

I don't think so after watching game.

What ya think??????

This is a typical RR team playing down to the level of its competition!!  Panthers played like poo and it hasn't changed!