Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Oldmanrivera

Thursday Night Game Cowboys V Bears

I don't understand Prescott's target choice this last series... didn't push the ball down the field and give them a chance

Since they talked about Ron Rivera in this game, maybe it's a good time to mention that Bears DC Chuck Pagano was an option for us at one point. Rivera used to work with his brother John in San Diego.

Instead, we chose Eric Washington.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

49ers vs Saints should be a good game.

I'll be triple screening the panthers, saints and Baltimore 

Its gonna be a good sunday for football

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After some garbage time stat padding, the 31-24 final score does not accurately reflect this game.

not at all... at least when we lose by a TD we lose on a 4th and goal from the 1!!! :crying:

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

not at all... at least when we lose by a TD we lose on a 4th and goal from the 1!!! :crying:

Yeah at least we go all the way to the 1 in the final drive.  Just need some power to punch it in.

1 minute ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Yeah at least we go all the way to the 1 in the final drive.  Just need some power to punch it in.

Need more hog mollies stat!

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Since they talked about Ron Rivera in this game, maybe it's a good time to mention that Bears DC Chuck Pagano was an option for us at one point. Rivera used to work with his brother John in San Diego.

Chuck Pagono was interviewed for the defensive back coach after Washington became the DC. He wasnt considered for DC.

Edited by Moo Daeng

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

Chuck Pagono was interviewed for the defensive back coach after Washington became the DC. He wasnt considered for DC.

I'm aware.

I'm saying he should have been.

If the Panthers are going to be spending money on a CB in the offseason it should be for Byrom Jones, not JB. Dallas won't be able to pay him. 

I loved the Cowboys when Tom Landry was the HC on the sidelines in his hat and suit with that chiseled jaw and stare of his...meaning all business on the field with Roger the Dodger leading the way (and I'm a native Pittsburgher during that time too).

But ever since Jones bought the team and fired Landry and then hired the likes of Jimmy Johnson and Barry the criminal for HCs I've hated that team ever since......

What a joy it was to watch that team stink worse than the Panthers on a national game........

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

7 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Never understood this either and another reason I'm glad we've moved on from Rivera. Pagano would've been a great hire with his experience coaching 3-4 defense considering that's what we were transition to. Another missed opportunity.