Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Will Greg Olsen play again?

Let's hope so but he might make the Panthers Cut him. That way he gets paid twice. 

if cam comes back next year i wouldn't be surprised to see greg suit up one more time to try to get a ring with his buddy

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I am thinking no. We have seen the last of Olsen.

1. Pretty bad concussion

2. He is retiring in a few weeks.

3. Has young children at home

4. Meaningless games

5. Panthers want a long look at Thomas

Makes me think Greg's amazing run is over. 

I dint think he liked the rivera firing either.

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

They didn’t IR him so I imagine he’ll play at least a few more snaps to finish out his career. I’m sure he doesn’t want him being knocked out to be his final play. 

Bring him in on a goal to go play. Catch a TD, place the ball in the center of the end zone, take off his helmet and put beside it, and go sit down.

Why would he risk getting another concussion or another serious injury for a team that is going nowhere anytime soon... 

he’ll have an amazing career in the booth 

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

What a waste of an era. 

"No.  I'm gonna stop you right there.  The...the guys had missed opportunities.  We put them in the best possible position to win every game. They didn't execute. And...uh..uh..injuries"

0A2806D4-4046-4C92-A959-4C25C8D3F90C.jpeg

Edited by billionairemonk
formatting

23 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Bring him in on a goal to go play. Catch a TD, place the ball in the center of the end zone, take off his helmet and put beside it, and go sit down.

That’s exactly what I’m hoping for. 

If it is..Thanks God of Thunder for all of you've done for the Carolinas...

LXwb.gif

Edited by !stUp

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

if cam comes back next year i wouldn't be surprised to see greg suit up one more time to try to get a ring with his buddy

This is exactly my opinion, all depends on Cam because that gives the team a chance to go the distance wich is why i think it would be stupid to get rid of Cam if he does get healthy. Even a top 5 pick qb isnt guaranteed to ever be as good as cam. Greg still does his thing in the receiving game and would still be a top target, the man just gets open and has incredible hands.

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

This is exactly my opinion, all depends on Cam because that gives the team a chance to go the distance wich is why i think it would be stupid to get rid of Cam if he does get healthy. Even a top 5 pick qb isnt guaranteed to ever be as good as cam. Greg still does his thing in the receiving game and would still be a top target, the man just gets open and has incredible hands. Also would love to see Ian and Olsen on the field at the same time now that Ron is gone...its never made sense that they havnt as it to me gives us the best chance with an extra weapon on the field.