Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The big thing that was missed is that early on in the game, they had a shot of Tepper in the owner's suite and the guy was putting ketchup on his steak. 

Some things are unforgiveable.

Tepper Presidential run incoming

48 minutes ago, PantherWake said:

So if Kyle Allen ends the season losing 8 straight, we givin him that same energy y’all give Cam even tho he’s healthy?

Only if Cam Huggers let Cam haters use the excuse of bad O-Line, bad WR separation, bad WR catching, poor coaching, and having to do everything himself ... then yes.

I can't believe we've got three more games of this.

I'm seriously not looking forward to next week.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I can't believe we've got three more games of this.

I'm seriously not looking forward to next week.

Played with the grandkids in the sun this afternoon. Looking forward to that for the rest of the year. 

The Seahawks embarrassed themselves tonight against the Rams. No chance in them looking past us. They're gonna treat us as a get right game and come in well prepared and beat the absolute poo out of us.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The Seahawks embarrassed themselves tonight against the Rams. No chance in them looking past us. They're gonna treat us as a get right game and come in well prepared and beat the absolute poo out of us.

Lol,  so true! It just seems like the Panthers have been so snake bitten this year. Much like when Green Bay was coming off of a loss against us. Lady luck has not been anywhere near this team this year, and that IS a real factor in a season.

7 hours ago, onmyown said:

I’m still asking myself why it happened. Did Shaq complain and demand a contract? We’re teams calling him with offers when he’s done here? Was this a straight up classic Hurney move? Or was it Tepper with some sort of analytic crap? Why just why.

I don't get this either. Do they REALLY think Shaq is the next Thomas Davis? I haven't been very impressed with Shaq Thompson, I cannot recall many big or game changing plays he has made. He's just been MEDIOCRE, you know, that thing that Tepper said he wouldn't accept.