Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Tua or Herbert will be our QB in Round 1

We do not need to take a chance on an often injured QB in Tua. Better do a lot of research on someone else. Don't know who that is yet. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Who said whole team? I was specifically speaking to Tua's injury history and our inability to protect a QB. Where did I say better the WRs, TE, OLine, DLine, Kicker, Punter, Coach, Coor...you get it. Do you always make stretches like this or is this a new gimmick?

If the offensive line play isn't going to get upgraded why would we want Tua”

1 minute ago, Forty-Eight said:

Tell me exactly what positions will we address? Only one I can know for sure is LG. 

The entire left side. Just because we have people there doesn't mean they are good. Little worries the hell out of me, not because of talent, but because hes battled big concussion issues really early into his career already. LG needs replacing for sure. There may even be a good chance that if you get those two positions settled the offensive line play as a whole picks up.

Just now, Thompcat said:

We do not need to take a chance on an often injured QB in Tua. Better do a lot of research on someone else. Don't know who that is yet. 

I promise you panthers fans that we are rolling with Kyle Allen next year or Grier with Tua on IR. Or either Herbert. Panthers fans are blind as hell

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, Forty-Eight said:

If the offensive line play isn't going to get upgraded why would we want Tua”

Correct. That is ONE PART of our football team. I wasn't asking for a remake to the entire roster as Sucker suggested. He keeps trying to twist and stretch what other people write or belittle them. I am not into that.

Just now, Varking said:

The entire left side. Just because we have people there doesn't mean they are good. Little worries the hell out of me, not because of talent, but because hes battled big concussion issues really early into his career already. LG needs replacing for sure. There may even be a good chance that if you get those two positions settled the offensive line play as a whole picks up.

I will bet you my little salary that Hurney will be back. Hurney spent a high 2nd round pick that he had to trade up for on Little. Little will be the LT. Let’s not be complete idiot here. Panthers fans are so dumb. LG will be the only position we can and should upgrade on but I’m not even sure. Daley may actually be the LG next season. Quit crying like babies for OL bc that will not happen. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Correct. That is ONE PART of our football team. I wasn't asking for a remake to the entire roster as Sucker suggested. He keeps trying to twist and stretch what other people write or belittle them. I am not into that.

QB > anything else

Just now, joeyxfresco said:

Both would be horrible options. Would rather let KA and Grier duke it out in offseason. 

Sure bc that way we’ll definitely get Trevor Lawrence with the 1st pick. Grier should’ve never been picked. He suck

• Pie 1

Just now, Forty-Eight said:

I will bet you my little salary that Hurney will be back. Hurney spent a high 2nd round pick that he had to trade up for on Little. Little will be the LT. Let’s not be complete idiot here. Panthers fans are so dumb. LG will be the only position we can and should upgrade on but I’m not even sure. Daley may actually be the LG next season. Quit crying like babies for OL bc that will not happen. 

I don't disagree about Hurney returning. I don't disagree that Little will be projected to be the starting LT.He has the talent. Not sure why you are calling me an idiot and telling me Panthers fans are dumb. Who has cried?

• Poo 1

well this was a waste of time...also Tua himself said he doesnt think he will ever be the same

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, countryboi said:

well this was a waste of time...also Tua himself said he doesnt think he will ever be the same

Got a link to this? I thought the most recent updates were that he is expected to make a full recovery?

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Just shut up and go to church. Don’t have the time to be funny today

You do have plenty of time to make us all roll our eyes however. Your threads are spectacular. Seriously. Just amazing insider information and out of the box thinking presented with each and every post...

arrested development eye roll GIF

• The D 1

Honestly Herbert looks like a guy who has all the tools but lacks something. But i still have to acknowledge i feel probably the same apprehension about him as i felt about Cam before it was a given he was going number one so i can be talked into him. And he'd probably be a decent prospect if Greg Roman or Kevin Stefanski is chosen to be our guy. I'd be excited about that combo of coach and QB. 

Also, we can talk about QBs independent of our offensive line (which we alllll know is a problem, seriously), that's literally the point of being able to start new topics, buzzkills

• Beer 1