Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

suck it saints pie

That saints defensive player giving that TE a face mask for what seemed like 5 seconds was just icing on the cake. I know we suck, but fuged the saints!

• Pie 1

Game of the season and both teams look SB caliber. Not sure how many stones I want to throw...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

Kyle Allen stans shook now the Aints won't rest all their starters in week 17 for an easy, meaningless win again

That win against the Saints backups in 2018 meant so much to the F-150s.  You hate to see it.

If there's anything remotely on the line when we play the Saints in week 17 then we're a meat crayon.  Payton will hang 40 on us just for fun.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

That win against the Saints backups in 2018 meant so much to the F-150s.  You hate to see it.

If there's anything remotely on the line when we play the Saints in week 17 then we're a meat crayon.  Payton will hang 40 on us just for fun.

poo next week could be another 40+ blowout. remember sunday night football against the Hawks a few years back? we got killed.

If our team sucks, I have every right to be happy in a division rival's misery.  

• Pie 4

19 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If our team sucks, I have every right to be happy in a division rival's misery.  

I have no problem with enjoying the tears of our enemies.

I just hate when a season gets to the point that that's the best thing we have left.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I have no problem with enjoying the tears of our enemies.

I just hate when a season gets to the point that that's the best thing we have left.

Agreed, so this is what it feels like to be a Browns fan?

Yayyyy let’s drink for a Saints loss while we got beat by 20 to a bad Atlanta team. And it’s the second time we lost to them. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Meanwhile, the Seahawks are getting taken down by the Rams.

Guess that means they'll go into next week's game with us angry and needing a win to keep pace in the hunt for the number one seed.

Great :eyeroll:

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Yayyyy let’s drink for a Saints loss while we got beat by 20 to a bad Atlanta team. And it’s the second time we lost to them. 

It's at least something to enjoy rather than just sitting on our pity pots.  I'm pissed the cameras didn't show Sean's face when the kick was good.  As much as that man whines about every call against the Saints,  I just wanted to see him whine over a loss he can't blame on the referees.

Edited by 45catfan

Yeah, let's trash talk a team who lost to the Superbowl favorites by two points. Have people forgotten that we haven't beaten the Saints in a real match-up in years? While we're here talking about potential coaches, player replacements and the draft, they're fans are discussing the playoffs. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Meanwhile, the Seahawks are getting taken down by the Rams.

Guess that means they'll go into next week's game with us angry and needing a win to keep pace in the hunt for the number one seed.

Great :eyeroll:

Not sure why it would matter. A loss benefits us more anyway.