Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheWiz

Some guy who sounds like Pep - Cam is Irreplaceable

9 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Also. The 6-2 record last year doeant prove anything... kyle went 6-2 this year as a starter, but i dont see anyone lining up to give him a 100 million+ contract and crippling their franchise.

Your post makes zero sense. Cam was in the MVP discussion until he got hurt vs the Steelers. Kyle won despite his obvious faults so of course nobody is going to offer him elite money... except maybe Hurney.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Poo from the red is a badge of honor lol. It pro es me right. The red will probably follow cam to his next team and this board will be better for it.

Its sad how some are in such denial of the end of an era.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 5

Cam brings so much excitement, swag and entertainment that is 100% irreplaceable. If he can put the injuries behind him I know he can return to the QB we knew. I'll be pissed if we let him go and he proves he's still got it on another team. We need Cam here. He changes the whole atmosphere of the organization 

• Pie 3

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

Cam brings so much excitement, swag and entertainment that is 100% irreplaceable. If he can put the injuries behind him I know he can return to the QB we knew. I'll be pissed if we let him go and he proves he's still got it on another team. We need Cam here. He changes the whole atmosphere of the organization 

Wew see what you did there.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheNewRegimeisHERE said:

Its sad how some are in such denial of the end of an era.

Explain why it's the end of an era. Because he had a season ending surgery and Kyle Allen has proven himself as our capable future starter? LOL

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Your post makes zero sense. Cam was in the MVP discussion until he got hurt vs the Steelers. Kyle won despite his obvious faults so of course nobody is going to offer him elite money... except maybe Hurney.

Cam won despite obvious faults too, such as innaccuracy and overthrowing his receivers (back when he could throw mote than 25 yards...) thankfully tepper is smarter than you guys and is looking at the future instead of the past.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 5

10 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Poo from the red is a badge of honor lol. It pro es me right. The red will probably follow cam to his next team and this board will be better for it.

Look at this irrelevant alt making stupid comments again 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Cam won despite obvious faults too, such as innaccuracy and overthrowing his receivers (back when he could throw mote than 25 yards...) thankfully tepper is smarter than you guys and is looking at the future instead of the past.

Tepper kept Hurney around so don’t be so certain about that 

37 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

If it is Pep or not, he's absolutely right.

Nobody is irreplaceable 

but we sure do need a healthy Cam