Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

g5jamz

SCOTUS leaves Kentucky ultrasound law in place

as long as I can live, babies helped me.

Edited by Jangler

13 minutes ago, Jangler said:

and you have no proof But I can prove you are a baby killer.

Baby kill these nuts

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Baby kill these nuts

Margaret Sanger 

9 hours ago, retired said:

you dont know as much as you think, I'm not ignoring nothing, just now seen this …

and there you go again, internet tough guy, calling people names, does it make you feel better about yourself ?

do you really have such distain for me just because we have different points of views ?

but to answer your question, I dont think Jesus would and dont understand why thy were prevented from giving the shots

only thing I would say is they should have called ahead to set it up... so everything could be checked out to make sure everything was above board

Called ahead...  to ICE...  you dumb fug why do you think they were protesting.  

I'm an internet tough guy?  Lol, no...  you're just a dumb, racist, asshole who pretends to be a Christian and I have no problem calling you what you are

9 hours ago, retired said:

wrong on two counts, I'm neither one, a Nazi nor a victim... 

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Yes, you poor, poor persecuted white (fake) Christian.  I don't know how you make it thru each day being so persecuted...

That's sarcasm you idiot, because I'm sure you don't get it.

9 hours ago, 332nd said:

The rapist of the 9yo didn't just have his sentence commuted, he was pardoned. That means he is not guilty of that crime. THAT means he doesn't have to register as a sex offender, & can move into a place right next to where that little girl lives, & the family can do nothing. Well, nothing legal anyway.

He can move next door to Matt Bevin, the guy who said he'd be comfortable with having any of the people he pardoned as a neighbor.  A real pillar of the community.

e: I forgot that Bevin was the guy who intentionally exposed his kids to chickenpox so they'd become immune.  The man is a grade-A fuging moron and proof that being successful in "business" doesn't mean anything.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Baby kill these nuts

he walked right into that

4 hours ago, Jangler said:

Margaret Sanger 

You don't know anything about her.

He's a conservative talking points See and Say.  Just pull the lever and it'll spit out some boilerplate from the Rush Limbaugh Show.  Maybe next time we'll get "what about black on black crime" or "what about Chicago"

• Pie 2

21 hours ago, 332nd said:

If they are known rapists & murderers, yes. If they are just illegal immigrants, no. Just like I'm not outraged about people with nonviolent drug crimes getting pardoned.

By they way, that was very Christian of you to "whatabout" a nine year old's rapist being set free because a right-wing, Christian, conservative had a temper tantrum. Very, very Christian.

its not a whataboutism, its just that I always see you call out anything you can about something bad the right may do like the Gov of Ky , which was no excuse for and every right to call it out...  but I never see you post outraged over things the left does … not saying you dont, I just never see it... 

17 minutes ago, retired said:

its not a whataboutism, its just that I always see you call out anything you can about something bad the right may do like the Gov of Ky , which was no excuse for and every right to call it out...  but I never see you post outraged over things the left does … not saying you dont, I just never see it... 

you can't even bring yourself as a supposed christian to condemn border camps for the exact people Jesus Christ demanded you treat like your own family, because your Golden Calf Donald Trump told you it's good. and you have the chutzpah to criticize others for being biased?

• Pie 6

26 minutes ago, retired said:

What do you think whataboutism is? 

8 minutes ago, 332nd said:

What do you think whataboutism is? 

The charade is falling apart. Soon the truth will be known. 

37 minutes ago, retired said:

The things the left does aren't nearly as outrageous, you just pretend they are because that's the root of your ideology. You have no actual principles, you just react to what you see the left do and argue against it reflexively. fug you. 

This dude literally lies about Obama relentlessly, pretends antifa is just as bad as right wing terrorism when they haven't killed anyone, pretends right wing terrorists aren't actual right wingers, and pretends his leader didn't give Turkey the ok to do genocide for the sake of oil or his tower or whatever. 

Most appallingly this motherfuger excuses killing and kidnapping brown children at the border but thinks being pro life and fake advocacy for children that aren't even actual children makes him moral. Those "unborn" he claims to care about are a figment of his imagination and the personification of his hypocrisy. He couldn't care about another human being if he tried. His entire existence and political view is spite and cynicism and contempt for his fellow man. Again, fug you retired.