Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I’ll take my chances with Bienemy. Rather that then go with a punk who will renege on you

• Flames 2

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’ll take my chances with Bienemy. Rather that then go with a punk who will renege on you

That’s like asking the ugly girl to the dance because you’re afraid the pretty one will say no. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

You guys do know he wants to bring in Wilks as his D coordinator. Not a fan of that, but was going to be his decision last year if he got the Miami coaching job. Tweet was from Jeremy Fowler

You don't like Wilks?

1 minute ago, SaltLifeAcrosstheBelly said:

You don't like Wilks?

Obviously better than Washington, but he's just okay at best. We could do much better.

People in the sport seem to agree he is worth a look. He has spent time under a successful coach with a successful history of developing coaches. 

• Flames 1

He'd be a safe pick. Doesn't have the most upside, but not the biggest risk.

He could coach to the playoffs and give us back to back winning seasons...he's make us good,but I don't see him as someone who would make us dangerous.

I think he'd be a good leader, but i see him as being someone that would rely heavily on the strength of really good OCs and DCs.

23 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

That’s like asking the ugly girl to the dance because you’re afraid the pretty one will say no. 

Pretty girl ain’t putting out and has shown she’s not to be trusted. That “ugly” girl is showing you she might be worth it and has grown into something fine

21 minutes ago, SaltLifeAcrosstheBelly said:

Knowing you're gonna smash after the dance>>>>>>

Right. All that matters

• Flames 1

So let's recap

(1) He's not even a leader of men or a culture guy, as he gets into physical altercations with his own players;  can you imagine Ron Rivera physically fighting with Greg Olsen on the sidelines?

(2) He doesn't call plays and is not a tactician

(3) When he did actually have to coach a little, at the University of Colorado, they went 1-11

But we should hire him because, uhh, something about trees?

And when you take the Travis Kelce incident from only a few months ago, and line it up with the DUIs, assault charge, getting banned for attacking and harassing a parking attendant, you'd have to be pretty naive to not wonder if this guy has some major issues with emotional regulation.

We should hire him if we want to draft Trevor Lawrence or Fields. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, bobowilson said:

Eric Bienemy is such a 'leader of men', he has to be restrained from getting into physical altercations with his own players

VIDEO: Travis Kelce Shoved Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy in Heated Exchange During Loss to Colts

https://www.12up.com/posts/video-travis-kelce-shoved-chiefs-oc-eric-bieniemy-in-heated-exchange-during-loss-to-colts-01dpnyyag2n6

He’s got fire, and just wants to win. Great intangibles for a coach. A little scuffle never hurt anyone on the field

• Pie 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

He’s got fire, and just wants to win. Great intangibles for a coach. A little scuffle never hurt anyone on the field

Well clearly the players don't respect him if Travis Kelce had the audacity to attack him on the sidelines

Players don't attack men they respect.  Greg Olsen would never attack Ron Rivera.

So there goes the 'leader of men' meme

Literally this guy has 0 positive qualifications other than something about trees (which makes you wonder why we dont just hire Andy Reid's son if trees are all that count).

Just now, bobowilson said:

Well clearly the players don't respect him if Travis Kelce had the audacity to attack him on the sidelines

Players don't attack men they respect.  Greg Olsen would never attack Ron Rivera.

So there goes the 'leader of men' meme

Literally this guy has 0 positive qualifications other than something about trees (which makes you wonder why we dont just hire Andy Reid's son if trees are all that count).

They respect him enough to speak glowingly of him. Bienemy has never reneged like McDaniel and isn’t known by a good number of people as a punk and shiesty character