Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SJTG4

Good ole Ron going back to the 4-3

Ron always had a comfort zone and a strong belief in what he does. We’ll see if that translates to Washington.

2 hours ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

Looks like they are doing the same thing we are.  Waiting to see who comes available.

We still have a GM. The Redskins fired Allen already so the have none. Definitely not the same. 

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

We still have a GM. The Redskins fired Allen already so the have none. Definitely not the same. 

It is known there will be additions and changes to the front office structure, probably after the draft when contracts expire.  

It has been speculated they might even go after Marty after the front office openings here are filled.

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Based on what?  Just curious.  Pittsburgh's 3-4?   Not sarcasm--I just do not see what you all saw to conclude that.

I've outlined it in previous threads.

Yawn. Ron's not our guy anymore. But I guess this is the stalk the ex on social media phase of the break up.