Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Saints are one and done pie thread.

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I can watch the playoffs stress free now.

Well hawks are still in but other than that. Not bad. Wish Philly and buffalo would have won. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

While I think Hill is a very good player, I am not sure he is ready to be QB1 for an NFL team.  I think he would have some early success, but I think DCs would catch up to him and he had limited talent as a passer.

Just my 2 cents.

As a straight up pocket passer, I would agree with you, he's somewhat limited.  However, we all see his value is heavily weighted as an option threat.  Dude was trucking linebackers.

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Well hawks are still in but other than that. Not bad. Wish Philly and buffalo would have won. 

Buffalo yes, but Philly fans are largely garbage. I have accounts to back up that statement.  So while I really wasn't wanting the Seahawks to win, I couldn't bring myself to pull for Philly either.

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Buffalo yes, but Philly fans are largely garbage. I have accounts to back up that statement.  So while I really wasn't wanting the Seahawks to win, I couldn't bring myself to pull for Philly either.

Ya... I get that but on the list the Seahawks fall above Philly on the hate list. 

Saints planned their party.  The Vikings planned to win.

A loose and confident Saints team got off to a laborious start that left them furiously digging out of a hole as the end of regulation loomed. They ultimately did; ultimately, it was not enough.

The post-game locker room had been jubilant all year. The Saints turned it into a sort of discotheque, bringing the fog machine and the multicolored lights and massive speakers with them on game day no matter where they played. There was always an expectation of victory, usually with Davis dancing at the center of the post-game party, and that expectation did not change coming into Sunday’s game.

https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/article_9c805458-301f-11ea-8523-b7422c55dc41.html

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Bad things come in 3’s

1) Saints Losing

2) Tua going back to Bama so LSU is fuged

3) probably means Clemson beats LSU in a week lol 

He did shake Paytons hand

Screenshot_2020-01-05 Postgame Celebration Photos From Sunday's Win Over The Saints.png

• Pie 1

Now if the Packers and Seahawks can lose, It will be an Glorious Time. 

• Pie 1

THE SAINTS ARE THE 1ST 13-3 TEAM TO LOSE IN THE WILDCARD ROUND

• Pie 4
  • Milkshake 1
  • Flames 1

60+ minutes of football listening to Buck & Aikman tell everyone how the Vikings had no chance to win the game.

58 minutes of football listening to Nance & Romo drool over Tom Brady only to have Jim Nance choking back the tears when they lost.

Fug 'em all.  

• Pie 3

19 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

60+ minutes of football listening to Buck & Aikman tell everyone how the Vikings had no chance to win the game.

58 minutes of football listening to Nance & Romo drool over Tom Brady only to have Jim Nance choking back the tears when they lost.

Fug 'em all.  

That’s literally why I tuned into the vikings saints game with 2 minutes left. 

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Fug 'em all.  

I know right!  The Hill love fest made me sick.  Now all we have to do is cut off ESPN, because it will be nothing but Tom Brady free agent coverage for six months.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1