Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jb2288

Looks like Rhule may target Joe Brady for OC

42 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Won't happen. The refs will alter the game if need be. The conferences will desperately protect their CFP contenders because there are huge financial implications there. Remember the "offsides" penalty on the onside kick the last time there was a UNC/Clemson ACC CG game? Yeah...

College football is more rigged than NFL. If a team that's not been chosen gets ahead not only do they throw bs flags they use the targeting rules to remove players. Is BS. 

Just now, Snake said:

College football is more rigged than NFL. If a team that's not been chosen gets ahead not only do they throw bs flags they use the targeting rules to remove players. Is BS. 

The hiring and paying of refs really needs to shift from the conferences to the NCAA. Let the conferences contribute funds into an overall pool for the hiring and paying of refs.

Letting the conferences handle that leaves way too much leeway for potentially influencing games for the financial and prestige benefit of the conference. Getting left out of the CFP is a big deal and if you have a conference championship game featuring a CFP contender vs. a non-contender, you're going to see that contender get some heavy flag assists.

4 hours ago, Bronn said:

Would this add any controversy about us potentially trading up to get Burrow?

Probably.

This thought crossed my mind, but I quickly disregarded it because it would be insane to give up that much to move up for Burrow. 

Edited by emcannon

This move might be amazing, I'm definitely all for it. He come from the Saints, went to LSU and turned that offense completely around. Go for it Rhule.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it happens, expect rampant rumors to fly that we're prepared to mortgage the future of the franchise on a record breaking trade off to get #1 overall from Cincy to take Joe Burrow.

Burrow isnt going first, Tua will be #1. 

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I would hate it 

Outta curiosity, why is that?

• Flames 1

Just now, Reebis21 said:

Outta curiosity, why is that?

Ignore him.  He's just the village idiot.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Ignore him.  He's just the village idiot.

Haha well my phone when texting autocorrects “wasn’t” to “was” or “wouldn’t” to “would”, so I was seeing if that was the case here.

33 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Burrow isnt going first, Tua will be #1. 

Hell, it wouldn't shock me. Teams generally don't get to the #1 overall spot by making it a habit of making good decisions.

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

cuz he's not gay

How do you know?  Did you ask to suck his wee-wee?