Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PanthersNC1984

Screw it, mortgage the kingdom and go get Burrow at this point..

I’ve always been a believer that you go ALL in and live life in the extremes. At this point I say just go all in, give the Bengals their King’s ransom and go get Burrow and complete this trifecta. I mean when you really think about it, it’s football, it’s fun, yes it’s a GIGANTIC risk but who cares. It would just set us back two seasons, three seasons tops If he is a bust. Since the Panthers started as a franchise we have always did things the “right” way and “by the book” and where has it really gotten us? Moderate success for sure but nothing earth shattering, just do it.

just this draft.  we have the cap to go out and pick up free agents.

Just now, jfra78 said:

Naw, we good at 7

you will not get burrow at 7.  too many teams need qb's

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

you will not get burrow at 7.  too many teams need qb's

Have Cam, dont need Burrow.

We don't have what it would take to get him in this one draft....they would probably want two ones at least and a bunch of other high picks....maybe even Cam thrown in.

Edited by Jmac

11 minutes ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

I’ve always been a believer that you go ALL in and live life in the extremes. At this point I say just go all in, give the Bengals their King’s ransom and go get Burrow and complete this trifecta. I mean when you really think about it, it’s football, it’s fun, yes it’s a GIGANTIC risk but who cares. It would just set us back two seasons, three seasons tops If he is a bust. Since the Panthers started as a franchise we have always did things the “right” way and “by the book” and where has it really gotten us? Moderate success for sure but nothing earth shattering, just do it.

If we were gonna go all in for anything it would be a complete rebuild. I would much rather tank for Trevor Lawrence, then set up a rookie qb to fail next year. We have no o-line and a weak defense what do you expect Joe Burrow to do? How are you supposed to build a team around him while giving the Bengals our consist top ten draft picks for the next 3 years lmao.

Edited by shaq

What would you give up for someone like Sam Bradford QB, maybe a little better?  There is no guarantee he will be an all pro.  

Y’all do realize the max we’ll keep Brady is for a year until someome, like the bengals, who'll draft Burrow, will sign Brady to a HC position. Even if we trade the house up for Burrow, barring Brady does well in his role, he ain’t staying with us for more than a year, no way a team dsnt offer him a HC position next season 

What would it even take to tempt the Bengals to do a swap? 7 and 2-3 future 1sts???

maybe a better chance to trade with NY and get Tua.

Edited by Wanderlai