Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

RJK

Luke Kuechly retires

Wow, does blow my mind!!  Love LUKE!!  Definitely going to be different...he's a smart man...I am sure he will step away and I am sure he will enter coaching at some point!

I hate this, but he’s a smart guy and has had several concussions.  I’m sure he also doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild which was obviously coming....

• Pie 2

Can’t believe it. Another HOF talent destroyed by this franchise. Ron running that POS defense last season probably put the final nail in the coffin. 

We love you Luke, you will be sorely missed. You’ll look freaking awesome in a yellow jacket.

• Pie 4

God damn it I totally get it and why but fug. Rivera needs to be beaten for wasting the talent he had that worthless piece of poo 

• Pie 1

instead of pies we'll just react with beers to signify all the injested liquor from this news

Edited by beo
  • Beer 9

Better not be retiring to try and weasel his way to another team 

• Poo 9

How soul sucking are Rivera and co that they sucked the love of the game out of competitors like cam and Luke? That’s some all time awful roster management 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1