Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Reminder,  LAC is moving into a shared stadium with the LARams. Right now they are playing catch-up in the public eye [jersey sales and/or ticket sales] IMO. Again, right now the only two players that even the 'field' for them are TB or CAM, IMO.

3 hours ago, MMA said:

Tom Brady to Los Angeles. Phillip Rivers to Miami or Tampa. Cam Newton to New England. Joe Burrow to Carolina. 

lol we are not gettting joe burrow

cincy says hi...

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ZoneRead said:

lol we are not gettting joe burrow

cincy says hi...

Rhule and Brady say hi

Whoever would rather have Rivers over Cam at this point really is really showing their colors 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 3

5 hours ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

lol .. you think Paradis is as bad as he showed this year? No. He will bounce back. The plus with Paradis is he was healthy for 16 games.

Turner is good. This was Little's age 21 season .. could be an All-Pro Tackle .. Moton is good ..

Stop being a prisoner of the moment.

Paradis sucks

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, MMA said:

Rhule and Brady say hi

Burrow was an average Joe until he met Brady. Rhule and Brady specialize at taking average Joe's and pulling something great out of them. 

We can find a decent enough QB somewhere else and the coaching staff will turn it into something good.

We don't need Burrow, but what Cincy will find out is that they need someone like Brady to help him.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, MMA said:

Tom Brady to Los Angeles. Phillip Rivers to Miami or Tampa. Cam Newton to New England. Joe Burrow to Carolina. 

4 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 28

SD may go after Herbert.  Miami will grab Tua. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

SD may go after Herbert.  Miami will grab Tua. 

Sounds good to me. We'll have lots of options in that case and hopefully not get tempted by Herbert.

12 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Looks like the Chargers have decided to part ways. They currently hold pick 6, one spot ahead of Carolina. Certainly makes things interesting.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28516182/philip-rivers-permanently-moves-san-diego-signaling-possible-split-chargers

Man if we did have to move on from Cam this guy would be my choice! Hes used to not being behind grade A lines (I still think we upgrade ours greatly this offseason) and has a big arm. He would make DJ, Curtis, CMC, and Ian look good and we would put up points. This would allow us to spend alot of capital fixing the run defense and depth while maybe using a 2nd on a center. I think he would make us competitive next year as well.

You either take the Top DL or top OT. Nothing else. 

2 hours ago, Matt62881 said:

Man if we did have to move on from Cam this guy would be my choice! Hes used to not being behind grade A lines (I still think we upgrade ours greatly this offseason) and has a big arm. He would make DJ, Curtis, CMC, and Ian look good and we would put up points. This would allow us to spend alot of capital fixing the run defense and depth while maybe using a 2nd on a center. I think he would make us competitive next year as well.

did you go to NC State?

16 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Rivers has declined to a point where he isn’t better than a healthy Cam. Sounds like a lot of money and transactions to get a potentially worse player.

When was a healthy rivers better than a healthy cam? I must of missed that part

• Pie 1