Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

XOBlackxJokerOX

We can quell the Burrow talk for now guys

Even if they did want to trade the pick, it's the correct move to say they don't.  It makes the pick more valuable and would make teams give up more in order to acquire it.

• Pie 1

Even if you're planning on entertaining trade offers, your beat bet on maximizing the value is saying you have no intention of trading the pick.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Washington will benefit from a team looking to move up for Tua---or Detroit.  I doubt Tua makes it past either spot. Personally, Herbert to the Chargers or Panthers is what you are going to start hearing a lot if Tua gets good medical news.

Now I am pissed at Kyle Allen for his four-game streak.

Edited by MHS831

25 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Why would they make this up? If they were willing to trade it they would leak it to start a bidding war.

By saying they aren’t trading the pick, they are setting the bar high for any potential suitors. This is 100% a calculated leak. 

• Pie 2

Just now, MHS831 said:

Washington will benefit from a team looking to move up for Tua---or Detroit.  I doubt Tua makes it past either spot. Personally, Herbert to the Chargers or Panthers is what you are going to start hearing a lot.

Now I am pissed at Kyle Allen for his four-game streak.

I'm not so sure that QB should be ruled out for Washington. Haskins didn't look good and their we're whispers he wasn't exactly busting his ass to prepare.

I expect them to go with a lineman, but QB shouldn't shock anyone, them they turn around and flip Haskins for whatever they can get like the Cardinals did with Rosen.

Next year will be the same story. Nobody is giving up the chance to draft Burrow this year or Trevor next year. Two special guys. 

The sad part is that an actual article needed to be written about this lol. This was never realistic to begin with. Everybody seems in a hurry to rush Cam out of Carolina. We can be patient with the transition when that time comes.

49 minutes ago, Jim Harbaugh said:

Everything every team is putting out right now is disinformation.

Yeah how many times have we seen reports for days and weeks and months leading up to the draft that were 100% wrong come draft time? I’d say it’s very likely Bengals just take Burrow first overall and nobody offers them an enticing trade. But to say that it’s 100% based on a report this early is silly.

41 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I honestly don’t know why this is even a discussion right now. 

Because Burrow is the hot topic right now and people want to make up crazy scenarios.  If this draft goes like most, the best qb in the draft will likely be someone unexpected anyway.

Edited by Davidson Deac II

50 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

They've already said they're not going to.

Even if they were, how the hell would the Panthers have enough assets to beat out Miami? This is absurd.

Yeah and we were not firing Rivera midseason and our coach only wanted to go to NY. It's high stakes and there is no penalty for saying this. Throw enough compensation around and they will sell anything.

I truely hope someone else takes all the QBs this year. Im praying for not a QB this year.

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

If only we didnt go on that 4 game win streak.

Now theres a real chance this team gets fuging Justin Herbert. FML

Chargers will save us from that. Lol. As everything plays out I think the team will realize that Cam is the best possibility at QB for at least the next 2 years. 

14 minutes ago, DubE_4MR said:

Chargers will save us from that. Lol. As everything plays out I think the team will realize that Cam is the best possibility at QB for at least the next 2 years. 

Tepper doesn't want a 2 year plan.  He wants longevity.   Cam ain't it.