Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PanthersNC1984

In the last 30 years only three QBs picked number one overall have won a SB. Stop this Burrow talk.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

mods should have more fun with the job. when a poster whines about a player’s clothes that person should have to either post a picture of what they’re wearing at that exact moment or face a ban

Thar could get ugly quick if said person has no clothes on. 

• Milkshake 1
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

Let's see that degree

You won't be here long enough for me to show you

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Yeah I bet Carolina fans with their 7 natties just cry themselves to sleep every night

Yeah. It's time for the mods to take out the trash. Wonder where they all are

• Poo 4

1 minute ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

You think everyone is carolina-chuck..... 

It won't be long before you post pics of your toilet or your cars. Then we'll know who you are

• Poo 3

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

@TheRed I think it may be big cat

Need Lamborghini selfie for confirmation.

Just now, TheRed said:

Need Lamborghini selfie for confirmation.

Looks like rayzor took out the trash 

• Poo 2

The number of Panthers fans that hate Cam Newton blows my mind. Do you realize what all he has done for this franchise?  You saw the team without him this year, and it was terrible... That’s the kind of offensive line he has had most of his career and kept us competitive when he was healthy. 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Did Big cat post in the TB?

I dunno. I rarely go in there. But he loved posting pics and memes of cam on here just like that dude was doing

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

Initially I was on the trade for Burrow train, but upon further review, Cincy can have him. I went back and did some research and guess what. Three yes ONLY three QBs that were picked number 1 overall in the last thirty years have gone on and won a SB. Eli and Peyton Manning and Drew Bledsoe. That’s it! Guess what?! I know this will blow your mind but you can win with a QB picked after the first overall pick and still have great success. OMG, like what a revelation guys! Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, Brees, Mahomes, Nick Foles for god sakes.. the list goes on and on, you can have a great QB that isn’t picked number one overall. 

Because for the last 19 years, this guy named Tom Brady has has destroyed the league. 

So your logic says we never should have drafted Cam...its about access...we'd take him if we could 

Trim to the last 30 years if you want, but it ignores Aikman, Elway, Plunkett, Bradshaw, Namath.

That's 30% of the Superbowls won by a QB selected #1 overall. More if you accept Young in the group.