Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bobsfoodbasics

Panthers Hire Samir Suleiman From Steelers To Be Their Capologist

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Not to derail the thread, but I notice no one seems to have an issue with the guy’s name or cultural heritage when he comes from a proven organization.

Its always amusing to me how a lot of racists and bigots just kind of fade away when someone is clearly good at what they do.

Love the hire. Cap management is def on the “needs improvement” list. Here’s hoping Mr. Suleiman can help us in that area.

Didn’t cross my mind until you brought it up..

  • Pie 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


i would have liked to get whoever the saints use...they always have cash to spend

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a guy I can trust with numbers. 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, billionairemonk said:

why would you even mention this?  focusing on racists and bigots (redundant) adds nothing to your life.

It’s an offhand comment. If you’ll review my posting history you’ll see I focus mostly on football, but football does not exist in a vacuum. This is hardly the first time race has ever been mentioned on the boards.

But if you have a problem with my making disparaging comments about racists and bigots, perhaps my life and the quality therof is not the one that should be evaluated.

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

It’s an offhand comment. If you’ll review my posting history you’ll see I focus mostly on football, but football does not exist in a vacuum. This is hardly the first time race has ever been mentioned on the boards.

But if you have a problem with my making disparaging comments about racists and bigots, perhaps my life and the quality therof is not the one that should be evaluated.

it wasn't warranted in this thread and now you're justifying it.  wew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billionairemonk said:

it wasn't warranted in this thread and now you're justifying it.  wew.

So now you are the arbiter of what is and is not open for discussion in a given thread. Forgive me I didn’t get the memo you were made a mod. 

Congrats.

Or are you perhaps just deciding comments you don’t like are unwarranted because you don’t like them?

  • Flames 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont worry one of 10, the huddle antifa's will be along in a moment to prop you up 

  • Pie 3
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor guy is going to get quite the headache when he takes his first look at some of these contracts they’re still paying

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

So now you are the arbiter of what is and is not open for discussion in a given thread. Forgive me I didn’t get the memo you were made a mod. 

Congrats.

Or are you perhaps just deciding comments you don’t like are unwarranted because you don’t like them?

in your own words in your original post:

Not to derail the thread

proceeds to derail thread and then triples down on it.  i'm no longer contributing to your thread derail.  as mark twain said, "never argue with stupid people.  they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."  wise words, i'm going to heed them now.  you can bask in your insanity alone.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

dont worry one of 10, the huddle antifa's will be along in a moment to prop you up 

I’m a big boy. I don’t need propping up. I can handle myself just fine, but thanks for your concern.

  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billionairemonk said:

in your own words in your original post:

Not to derail the thread

proceeds to derail thread and then triples down on it.  i'm no longer contributing to your thread derail.  as mark twain said, "never argue with stupid people.  they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."  wise words, i'm going to heed them now.  you can bask in your insanity alone.

Thank you for ceasing to make issue of something that wasn’t an issue until you made it one.

  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Every thread on the huddle has to devolve into a Tinderbox Shiit Show.  

When you make Tinderbox poo shower's into mods what else can you expect ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Tepper expanding out and hopefully reducing Marty's role. As a recurter I love Hurney, just stay away from the cap decisions. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...