Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

saX man

Tua at #3 (Trade Up)

The only way Cincy trades back is to move back to 3 or 4 and get extra picks while going for Tua instead of Burrow. You aren't going to get Burrow at those spots so if you are moving it can't be far. I just can't see it. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Well, now you know.

It's okay to change your mind now and realize that drafting a QB with more injury problems than the current QB doesn't make any sense.

at 1/4 of the price.  yeah it makes a lot of sense.   he's accurate and can move in the pocker.   he's the type of accurate brady needs to run this system.  i don't think we can get him so this is just talk

29 minutes ago, Varking said:

Juedy might be the only first rounder. The WR class is so deep this year I doubt any others go round one. 

Ruggs will sneak in the bottom of the first. 

That said I think Tua is a brilliant and accurate player, and even with Joe's magical season if Tua didn't go down he'd be the first pick easy.

I just don't want to run the risk on him while we're rebuilding. 

33 minutes ago, Varking said:

Juedy might be the only first rounder. The WR class is so deep this year I doubt any others go round one. 

This is an insane WR class

Trading up to 3 would definitely be my preferred play, hes my favorite QB in the draft and all reports on the hip are positive.  Though thats really up to our doctors to decide.  Biggest problem is Miami has the assets to easily match any package we put out there so if they want him I think he is theirs.

Tua is broken what part are this are yall missing? he cant even pass to april and will most likely not be ready for next season. 

You would have to outbid the Dolphins, and the Chargers...

I don't see it happening.

1 minute ago, countryboi said:

Tua is broken what part are this are yall missing? he cant even pass to april and will most likely not be ready for next season. 

yeah well burrow can't even pass to march.  meanwhile herbert can throw it over that mountain

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'm happy with anyone that will get this entire board (myself included) to stop arguing non stop about Cam.

So yeah, I guess we should be talking about the QB in 2030. That's when the Camolina Huddle will move on to something else, lol.

That's not how it will workout though. Once the Panthers draft a new quarterback it's going to be half the of board being completely blind homers, and the other half either arguing the new guys flaws, or exaggerating them. That is, unless the Panthers get lucky and find the guy, which is unlikely.

Every team with a rookie quarterback, even years later, argue about whether or not they should move on. It's actually usually the biggest contention for teams rebuilding within fan communities. Again, the only exception is when you find a quarterback that is obviously great.

24 minutes ago, raz said:

yeah well burrow can't even pass to march.  meanwhile herbert can throw it over that mountain

ron burgundy what GIF

Everybody is talking about far fetched options .. yet everybody is like Cam won't stay .. Cam staying is too far fetched .. right .. and trading for Tua is not

2 hours ago, saX man said:

I don’t know if I’d want this as the price could be high but I did have a dream that it happened. So there’s that.

I also figure this can consolidate the Tua specific conversation and see what people think. Many think he’d be hands down #1 overall if he didn’t go down so I wonder how teams will look at him if his medical small check out in March per the reported medical follow up he’s due.

He has a really refined game and I just think could be worth the gamble. In an early reboot, I think it’s the most opportune time to take a boom/bust at the most critical position.

whatsayyou?

No! We are not a qb away from a Super Bowl. We are D and O lines away. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Too many positions of need and sick talent that will be there at 7 for us. If anything, I'm trading back and selecting Wirfs, Epenesa, Love and getting more picks. 

If Tua is somehow there at 7 I'm fielding calls....no reason he should make it past Miami and the Chargers. There would clearly be something wrong with his long-term health if either of those two teams pass on him. 

29 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Everybody is talking about far fetched options .. yet everybody is like Cam won't stay .. Cam staying is too far fetched .. right .. and trading for Tua is not

Personally my number 1 choice, by far, is that Cam comes back healthy and balls the fug out for the Panthers for the next 8 years.

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

Personally my number 1 choice, by far, is that Cam comes back healthy and balls the fug out for the Panthers for the next 8 years.

Me too, man, me too .. you and I are rare. When you think about it - moving on from Cam right now doesn't make a lick of sense.

• Pie 1